Yep my little silver battery door hinge went...one day looked down and the sliver part was sticking out about a MM, so took cover off and then it really popped out... damn tech even messed it up more and the door now won't come off when he snapped it back on... he said well it's more snug... and he said "well I don't see it really being a problem....." duh you didn't pay good money for it...... they noted my account for a full replacement. (New) but nobody has them in stock... not even warehouses...... just a heads up VZW is out of curves.......!!!!
    Last edited by yester18; 06-20-08 at 12:39 PM.
    06-20-08 12:37 PM
    I'm glad I got mine 2 weeks ago when I did. I had to pay full price but it was worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 12:42 PM
    He searched the whole US inventory to have one shipped... nothing..... no stock at any other store....
    06-20-08 12:46 PM
    So, does this mean the Curve is being replaced by the Javelin? Or is demand simply too high for RIM to keep up?
    06-20-08 12:59 PM
    The Mexican factory south of the border that's building them has shut down due to workers striking. They want more money. RIM and Verizon are in talks with them to solve the problem, but just can't bring themselves to writing a check for $5000 in compensation increases. That's for everyone mind you, not per person.
    06-20-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD