I am aware of the bugs regarding the speakerphone, I am curious however does this occur when you have your phone set to vibrate? i rarely ever have my phone with an audible ring tone.

My biggest question however have they fixed the "issue" of Moodio stopping playing when you back out of the web browser to the home page?
    01-03-09 04:39 PM
    I am running 4.5 and have no speaker issues. Mine is set to vibrate all the time as well.

As for moodio I have no info on this as I do not use it.
    01-03-09 04:41 PM
    ok 1 down, if moodio still streams when i back out i'm good to go!
    01-03-09 05:25 PM
    Anybody use moodio + 4.5 and have an answer for me?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 02:24 PM
    I'm running 4.3, and when I use Moodio all I have to do is use the Switch App shortcut (I have it set up on one of my side convenience keys) if I want to go back to the homepage so as not to close the web browser. Give it a try.
    01-05-09 02:33 PM
    Yeah I can do it in 4.3 but I originally read that you're unable to do that in OS 4.5 which is a major reason I have held off from getting it! Want to know if it has been fixed or if it is a permanent thing.

01-05-09 04:04 PM
    Where is the upgrade for the Verizon 8330 at? I have read on here that it has to be for YOUR model of phone.
    01-05-09 07:57 PM
    As far as I understand if you're running the latest dm it should auto recognise there is an upgrade available, if not you get it from blackberry.com I have not done an os upgrade this is just what I gather from reading posts, my mother upgraded her storm on her own so it can't be that hard.

01-06-09 10:43 PM
    Moodio stops when app is switched with 4.5.

i used moodio on both 4.3 and 4.5. Other than that, the upgrade is worth it!

Html emails and docs to go was worth losing multi tasking with moodio on. No big whoop.

01-07-09 05:59 AM
    damn, I might try it out I haven't been using moodio as much since I got the 8gb sd card anyhow.

01-07-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD