Does any one have a idea how it can be done i have 6 lines and right now i have 5 one then a sub accout which we dont even use all the min... if anyone has a ideal let me know plz!
    06-09-09 07:08 AM
    only 5 can share minutes. you can have more than five lines on one account, but that sixth line will have to be on a single line plan.
    06-09-09 07:19 AM
    Business account would work.
    06-09-09 10:45 AM
    Of course you need a business name and tax id to put it under
    06-09-09 02:23 PM
    Business account would not allow 6 lines on a family. 5 is the maximum. No way of getting around this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 03:14 PM
    On a family plan I mean.

06-09-09 03:15 PM
    i got a friend that has 6 lines on family talk and she not on bussines and she dont know how it was done
    06-09-09 04:22 PM
    Business account would not allow 6 lines on a family. 5 is the maximum. No way of getting around this

Yes you can. The new business share allows for tons of add ons.

06-10-09 11:19 AM
    I dont think you can on a normal family plan..

I have a family plane with 4 phones, a SECOND family plan with 2 phones, and an unlimoited plan with 1 phone for 7 phones total

I keep lookin for a cheaper way
    06-10-09 01:16 PM
    i got a friend that has 6 lines on family talk and she not on bussines

Nope, you dont. As the poster above me said. You can have 4 on 1 plan and 2 on another.
    06-12-09 12:32 PM
    You can only have 5 lines on a famliy share plan. There a couple of exceptions. Hub and Netbook I beleive.
    06-12-09 12:49 PM
    Nope, you dont. As the poster above me said. You can have 4 on 1 plan and 2 on another.
    And all on one account.
    You can only have 5 lines on a famliy share plan. There a couple of exceptions. Hub and Netbook I beleive.
    But the Hub & Netbook are not on the plan; but they can be all on the same account.

One account can have multiple plans or lines of service.

06-12-09 01:05 PM
    Theres a special procedure you have to go through. I dont know how to do it but I think telesales is the only ones with the permissions. Its a head scratcher for sure... but typically.. 5 is max.
    06-12-09 01:33 PM
    You have to undergo a special account check through the credit department. They usually only do it in the case of special emergencies.
    06-12-09 03:15 PM
    You have to undergo a special account check through the credit department. They usually only do it in the case of special emergencies.
    Nope, this was an "inter-office myth" here at Verizon. I was properly educated on that a while ago. 1 family plan in the same "set" can only have a max of 5 lines.
    06-12-09 04:05 PM
    And all on one account.

But the Hub & Netbook are not on the plan; but they can be all on the same account.

One account can have multiple plans or lines of service.

Okay lets clarlify. On one account you can 5 lines under a family share plan, or 3 on family share and 2 on stand alone. also known as no more than five lines of anything on one account for personal accounts. again except as noted, they will add a 6th line for hub and netbook
    06-12-09 04:23 PM
    Okay lets clarlify. On one account you can 5 lines under a family share plan, or 3 on family share and 2 on stand alone. also known as no more than five lines of anything on one account for personal accounts. again except as noted, they will add a 6th line for hub and netbook
    Might you like to double-check that? I know business accounts are different, but I have a personal account with two family plans (5 on one, 3 on other) on it and a card.

One account. No subaccounts, nothing. I get one bill and make one payment.

06-12-09 05:41 PM
    Might you like to double-check that? I know business accounts are different, but I have a personal account with two family plans (5 on one, 3 on other) on it and a card.

One account. No subaccounts, nothing. I get one bill and make one payment.

There is is something elase going on. Regular consumer accounts get no more than 5 lines. I still stand by this
    06-12-09 05:59 PM
    Okay, I checked on this...
    You can have more than 5 lines on an acct but no more than 5 per family share.
    Aka 5 lines for voice and 1 or more whatever. I've seen this
    5 phones and one aircard for example

06-12-09 06:05 PM
    Get two family plans with 3 lines on each.
    06-12-09 06:13 PM
    I have 5 lines on my family share, and when I ordered an air card, they had to open a sub account. I get 2 bills, have 2 log in's for myverizon, but they are connected as well, so when I call in about something they know I have that sub account as well.
    06-13-09 03:21 AM
    There is is something elase going on. Regular consumer accounts get no more than 5 lines. I still stand by this

Nope, you are wrong (for once) lol We do it here all the time, 5 on a family share and 1 or 2 on standalone lines or a different family share.
    06-13-09 12:20 PM
    Nope, you are wrong (for once) lol We do it here all the time, 5 on a family share and 1 or 2 on standalone lines or a different family share.
    Then I guess I will need to read policy again - never one not bone upon things
    06-13-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD