so like the title says i am on my fifth and my latest one will not click any more and i refuse to do fixing myself for a phone that i paid 300 dollars for so plz no business card fix plz. now they want me to get something comparable now will they try to put me into a curve or a tour because the curve is not comparable what do u lovely gents and ladies think
    07-10-09 11:29 PM
    I would try to get a tour if they are willing to do a replacement.
    07-10-09 11:32 PM
    I'm on my 3rd Storm which is now rebooting...I went back to the I760 to use as a regular phone; Verizon offered me their Curve (which is an older phone). I said no...shrug. I went to AT&T and got the Bold which I LOVE.

I would take the Tour if offered...but it's not being offered to me. It's also nice to have WiFi on the Bold tho.
    07-10-09 11:45 PM
    i got to be honest...curve or tour.....is there seriously any debate??
    07-10-09 11:47 PM
    not a debate i asked which one do u think they will try to give meok hiyman50cal
    07-10-09 11:56 PM
    No question about it, I don't know why you even went for a 2nd replacement. Get the Tour from them on Sunday and ditch that P.O.S Storm. The Storm is best used as a paperweight!
    07-10-09 11:58 PM
    No question about it, I don't know why you even went for a 2nd replacement. Get the Tour from them on Sunday and ditch that P.O.S Storm. The Storm is best used as a paperweight!
    lol i mean i love the storm and i love the click screen when it works but it doesn't lol and i am so sick of always popping out my battery
    07-11-09 12:02 AM
    given the choice of the curve or the tour, the tour hands down.

between the tour and the storm.. well, thats for you to decide. i have the option of giving my brother my storm and getting a tour with his upgrade, but to be honest, i dont think i want to give up having a nice large screen and the touch screen. especially with .151, it feels quite smooth now, but that could just be the transitions.
    07-11-09 12:35 AM
    well i dont want the curve at all but just wondering if they will let me get the tour without paying extra because it is the only real comparable bb to the storm on verizon
    07-11-09 12:39 AM
    they will give you the tour I know they offered me that and I said no I rather keep my storm until the new one comes out the screen is to good and my storm is finally running pretty good.
    07-11-09 12:57 AM
    I hope so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-11-09 01:56 AM
    If the Tour wasn't so new and highly sought after right now, they probably would give it to you. But, if this was your issue 3 or 4 months down the line, and the storm 2 was about to come out, then they would probably give the Tour as a replacement since it would've been out for a while. But as of now they'll just downgrade you to a curve.
    07-11-09 04:36 PM
    That's what I am thinking to and I would be losing money and when I called them for the last replacement they said they would not give another storm so I think I am just going to call up and be polite and see where it leads me and if that fails I will stick with storm and continue to go through the warranty simply because I refuse to downgrade that much I mean to. Me even the tour is a Downgrade smaller screen no touch screen. I can care less for a keyboard

07-11-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD