06-13-09 06:33 PM
33 12
tools
    LMAO 777 dollars I would have to pay it in all pennies!!!!
    06-10-09 10:41 AM
    There is no way to setup a limit on your account.
    06-10-09 12:44 PM
    Patches did you say 15.00 late fee? my late fee is was $777.00.I just got a call from someone named Robert Barish one of the people I sent an email too. Robert said his department does not handle wireless but he knows who does and he would have this resolved by close of business on Friday. I also just received an email from Aaron Fischman who said he was made aware of the situation and also said by Friday. He also stated the representatives on the phone coddled the situation and the customer service department will go through new training. So hopefully I made Verizon better for all of us
    Understanding your issues with overdue fees, it's a mess and hopefully it's something that will get worked out for you. In the mean time, i'd suggest not slapping R/L names into a public forum that everyone and their mothers and brothers can read. Granted it's just a name, that now it's been associated with something, based on the thread, based on the sub forum, and that's not good business. In other words, use some bit of discretion with identifying people by name next time, it's inappropriate and unless you have their direct consent, because you've specifically identified them in this forum, their highly paid attorneys can search this forum and deduce that based on your facts that you've stated and what you've said, can identify you, submit a subpeona to crackberry.com for your personal registration information and can mount a case against you thanks to various digital rights acts/laws that have been passed in the last couple of years. Think before saying things like that in a public forum.

If you think that's an extreme action that won't come to pass, you obviously haven't been watching the news and the shut down of several major bit torrent P2P sharing sites, because that's exactly what the international courts did to thepiratebay.org and several other sites and that's how they're finding people now.
    06-11-09 10:45 AM
    ^^^^^

good point, didn't even think of it that way. these people are trying to help you, don't burn you bridges before you get across. or at all for that matter.
    06-11-09 12:59 PM
    The pirate bay is still up. It will never go down.
    06-11-09 09:19 PM
    My Bill has been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you for help it was much easier with the advice that you guys gave!!!!!!!! After I posted the message naming a few people I realized that was not the best thing I could have done. As if now it all worked out so thanks again everyone!
    06-13-09 11:30 AM
    My Bill has been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you for help it was much easier with the advice that you guys gave!!!!!!!! After I posted the message naming a few people I realized that was not the best thing I could have done. As if now it all worked out so thanks again everyone!
    You can go back now and change that you know. I am one of those people who googles my own name from time to time. Imagine someone who tried to help you, googling his name and finding this post. Even though it ended with you getting your problem fixed, don't do that to him. I saw at least one first and last name on the first page.
    06-13-09 12:17 PM
    agreed.

and thanks for the thank you card very thoughtful!
    06-13-09 06:33 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD