06-11-10 06:44 PM
34 12
tools
    Check your Wireless Update now folks...it's available
    confirmed its available!
    06-11-10 04:42 PM
    Anyone know how long the over the air download takes? I just started it and I'm on a good WiFi connection. How long should 16MB's take? Thanks.
    06-11-10 05:18 PM
    Sorry, kinda new to blackberry.. Where exactly do you go to update it? is it in options or where? /:
    06-11-10 05:43 PM
    Anyone know how long the over the air download takes? I just started it and I'm on a good WiFi connection. How long should 16MB's take? Thanks.
    The download itself took about a minute. The upgrade process took a little less than an hour.

Sorry, kinda new to blackberry.. Where exactly do you go to update it? is it in options or where? /:
    Go into options >> Advanced Options >> scroll to the bottom and click wireless upgrade.
    06-11-10 05:48 PM
    Is it normal that every time my phone resets it takes me through the setup wizard and through all the other various set up processes such as setting the timezone etc (although my past information is still saved)? For ex. when I downloaded Pandora and my phone restarted up it prompted me for the setup wizard.
    06-11-10 06:08 PM
    >>Is it normal that every time my phone resets it takes me through the setup wizard<<

No, but mine did it a couple of times as well. I found that if I didn't go through the entire set-up, it kept bugging me. It finally got what it wanted and stopped. It should have an option, "Click here if you know what you're doing to skip this next part."
    06-11-10 06:17 PM
    So what are peoples thoughts on .732
    06-11-10 06:36 PM
    >>Is it normal that every time my phone resets it takes me through the setup wizard<<

No, but mine did it a couple of times as well. I found that if I didn't go through the entire set-up, it kept bugging me. It finally got what it wanted and stopped. It should have an option, "Click here if you know what you're doing to skip this next part."
    I have gone through the whole thing and it still does it, annoying. Also whenever my phone has reset the led lights don't come on when I have a new message and the red star that shows up on an icon when you have a new message isn't there as well. I can't imagine why all that would turn off. I've gone through EVERY setting making sure led is on including disabling bedside mode, editing profiles, going to the sound tab, I don't know what to do!
    06-11-10 06:41 PM
    I first tried to update directly via my BB. It said it was unsuccessful and told me to use computer. So I updated through my BB Desktop Manager. It gave me version .699 - duh. So I went back to updating through the phone again. This time it downloaded. Took about 45 minutes.
    06-11-10 06:44 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD