08-25-08 08:08 PM
29 12
tools
    I am hopeing they unlock the curve. Now I think they are a great company to do buisness with. Where I live vzw is not hear and I am always on extended network but all of the horrer storys I hear from non vz customers I will take great cs and never dropping a call with locked gps over bad cs and always dropping calls and a working gps. it is all about service, I would have no isue spending my money with a better company but I just do not think there is one.But I am taking other peoples word on there provider where I live

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 03:56 PM
    I'm chill, dude. It wasn't a sarcastic "explain it to me;" I'm genuinely asking if there is something that I am missing. I saw people raving about this new browser, and I don't see anything new.

But I appreciate your explanation that the differences are more over 4.2 than 4.3.
    Misty, the one thing I noticed about the browser (*I, like you also had 4.3) was that when you click on the blackberry button (menu) and click GoTo, you will see a search box for google. Kind of what Opera Mini has at their start screen. And that's it.
    It used to have a feature for an OTA update, until I did a battery pull 3 days after I installed it, and that feature is now gone.
    And, of course the shoddy HTML email, which I said in another post "I need" but truthfully, "I want" because it makes reading service calls a little easier. I am uninstalling it as we speak because the bugs I listed on the previous page of this thread are getting to me. I'll wait for the VZW release. I would recommend the same to anyone else coming from 4.3 who really doesnt care about a google search bar and a shakey OS, consider me having taken one for the team.
    Last edited by Mamaluka; 08-25-08 at 06:21 PM.
    08-25-08 06:16 PM
    Yeah the last thing I heard was when their 9XXX series (thunder) is released that's when the rest of us should see the 4.5 OS. That was weeks ago too. I'm patiently waiting.

4.2 is running fine for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 06:32 PM
    Misty, the one thing I noticed about the browser (*I, like you also had 4.3) was that when you click on the blackberry button (menu) and click GoTo, you will see a search box for google. Kind of what Opera Mini has at their start screen. And that's it.
    Thanks for the explanation.
    08-25-08 08:08 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD