Why is Verizon dragging it's feet. It is already on the new 8130's and 8330's WTF??
    06-13-08 01:22 PM
    i ask my self the same question every day
    08-27-08 06:26 AM
    At least you have the beta to hold you over until it's official. Vzw always wants to wait & play it safe to avoid a flood of phone calls to cs b/c the isht doesn't work. Patient you should be my son. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 06:37 AM
    Anyone have a link for the beta? The link I've found so far just lead to 4.5 desktop software.
    08-27-08 08:41 AM
    Anyone have a link for the beta? The link I've found so far just lead to 4.5 desktop software.
    go to BlackBerry Curve 83xx forum
    08-27-08 08:14 PM
    At least you have the beta to hold you over until it's official. Vzw always wants to wait & play it safe to avoid a flood of phone calls to cs b/c the isht doesn't work. Patient you should be my son. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    First off, VZW waits but just not sitting on their duff. It is in testing phase and part of it I am sure is they do not want all the calls if it does not work. Would you be happy if they just went relased it without testing and it bricked your device? I do not think so.

Why is Verizon dragging it's feet. It is already on the new 8130's and 8330's WTF??
    The 8130 and 8330 was released with 4.3. At this time I have not heard that 8830 will be upgraded to 4.3 or 4.5. All you can do is wait. The OS I am sure maybe a bit different as this phone is the only BB that VZW carries that was designed to work in most international countries and uses a SIM card.
    08-27-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD