I am looking to buy my first Blackberry. Which Blackberry's support 3g? Is it only the Storm? and will the new Curve have 3D?

Thanks
    12-03-08 10:07 PM
    All VZW Blackberrys are 3G. The Storm has rev A though which is fast than the rev 0 that the Curve, Pearl, 8830 and previous models had.
    12-03-08 11:02 PM
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if the new Curve that will be coming out will have Rev A?
    12-04-08 08:55 AM
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if the new Curve that will be coming out will have Rev A?
    The Storm has rev A, the LG Dare on VZW has rev A and I believe the Touch Pro and Omnia will has rev A as well....so its a good guess that future 3G phones will also be rev A.

Although, i think the Niagara is a CDMA version of the Bold and not an upgraded Curve. Not positive on that though.
    12-04-08 09:05 AM
    The 6800 and Touch(6900) also support Rev. A. I would like to thank Apple and AT&T for make the world dumber with that 3G Iphone. At no point did VZW ever use 3G but now people don't understand so they had to spend money on changing literature and other things to solve this.
    12-04-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD