I have a voyager & am due for an upgrade. I really ultimately want theTour but I need a BB now. If I get a curve & return it by 30 days & the Tour isn't out yet can I try another phone for another 30 days & return it for the Tour( assuming it will be out by Aug.)
    06-06-09 11:10 AM
    No. WHat I would do is buy a used curve to hold you over. Then when the tour comes out get that with your upgrade. Then you have the curve as a backup device
    06-06-09 11:13 AM
    People like you are the reason that there's a $35 restocking fee.
    Amen to that!
    06-07-09 03:58 PM
    +1 on that. besides, it hasn't been officially announced when the tour is coming out.
    06-07-09 04:28 PM
    if you want to wait until the tour and not have to pay a restocking fee....buy a used BB.
    I have a used curve with accessories.....or just buy a pay as you go phone to hold you over for a month, unless you need BB features....
    06-07-09 04:30 PM
    Just get the Curve 8330. Its light-years head of WinMobile and Palm. I have no regrets at all with mine.
    06-07-09 05:18 PM
    Just get the Curve 8330. Its light-years head of WinMobile and Palm. I have no regrets at all with mine.
    I agree 100%
    06-07-09 05:37 PM
    +1 on that. besides, it hasn't been officially announced when the tour is coming out.
    +2 regarding everyone trying to take advantage of the restocking fees.
    06-07-09 05:39 PM
    Agreed, doing this increased costs on the company and increase costs on customers.
    06-07-09 05:48 PM
    Once agian, VZW had a great program of for its customers, but the few ruined for the rest. Seem to be the way of the world these days
    06-07-09 05:51 PM
    Returning phones costs our company a ton of money. The 35 dollars is nothing compared to what we lose since we DO NOT sell used phones or refurbs. For all we know the Tour might not be out til the end of the year, we have no clue on that information. Speculation on Crackberry is just that...speculation.
    06-08-09 03:31 PM
    Why not stick with the voyager until the tour comes out? If the phone is working well for you & you know what you want next that might be the best option. Although if you decide to buy a used curve or something in the meantime I will say I got $125 off ebay for my used voyager when I got the storm in February!
    06-08-09 03:38 PM
    he already got the storm and is happy with it.
    06-08-09 03:40 PM
    if you want to wait until the tour and not have to pay a restocking fee....buy a used BB.
    I have a used curve with accessories.....or just buy a pay as you go phone to hold you over for a month, unless you need BB features....
    How much are you looking to get for it?
    06-08-09 04:07 PM
    How much are you looking to get for it?
    pm sent.....
    06-08-09 04:15 PM
    we DO NOT sell used phones or refurbs.
    Are you saying VZW does not sell refurbs? Because that is not the case, they sell them on line and I have also have called 611 and have bought referbs before for $50.
    06-08-09 04:54 PM
    I think they tend to sell them towards the end of life for the device, but I could be wrong.
    06-08-09 04:59 PM
    Are you saying VZW does not sell refurbs? Because that is not the case, they sell them on line and I have also have called 611 and have bought referbs before for $50.
    Are you saying that Verizon Sales refub curves online or over the phone?
    06-09-09 06:33 PM
    The 35 dollars is nothing compared to what we lose since we DO NOT sell used phones or refurbs.
    Um, VZW does sell refurbs. On the VZW site, they are referred to as Certified Pre-Owned.

Current offerings include:

"Buy One, Get One Free" or "Buy One, Get Up to 4 Free" promotions are limited to 1 set per order. You can place a separate order to take advantage of additional promotions.
    Phone Brand Price

Compare phones Motorola W315 (Certified Pre-Owned)

(4 customer reviews)
    • Speakerphone
    • Text Messaging
    • Voice Dialing
    2-yr Contract Price$9.99Online Discount- 9.99Your PriceFREECertified Pre-Owned!
    Online Exclusive!

1 2 3 4 5Add to Cart

Compare phones Samsung SCH-u340 (Certified Pre-Owned)

(10 customer reviews)
    • Mobile Instant Messaging
    • Speakerphone
    • Text Messaging
    • Voice Dialing
    • Camera VGA
    2-yr Contract Price$19.99Online Discount- 19.99Your PriceFREECertified Pre-Owned!
    Online Exclusive!

1 2 3 4 5Add to Cart

Compare phones Samsung SCH-u410 (Certified Pre-Owned)

(3 customer reviews)
    • Bluetooth
    • Chaperone Parent/Child
    • Get It Now
    • Mobile Web
    • VZ Navigator
    • Camera VGA
    2-yr Contract Price$19.99Online Discount- 19.99Your PriceFREECertified Pre-Owned!
    Online Exclusive!

1 2 3 4 5Add to Cart

Compare phones Samsung SCH-u540 (Certified Pre-Owned)

(11 customer reviews)
    • Camera 1.3 Megapixel
    • Bluetooth
    • Chaperone Parent/Child
    • Removable Memory
    • V CAST Music with Rhapsody
    • VZ Navigator
    Online Exclusive!

1 2 3 4 5Add to Cart

Compare phones LG VX5400 (Certified Pre-Owned)

(6 customer reviews)
    • Bluetooth
    • Chaperone Parent/Child
    • Mobile Web
    • Speakerphone
    • VZ Navigator
    • Camera VGA
    2-yr Contract Price$9.99Online Discount- 9.99Your PriceFREECertified Pre-Owned!
    Online Exclusive!

1 2 3 4 5Add to Cart
    06-09-09 10:45 PM
    So true!

What is it with people who want everything for free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 10:49 PM
    Are you saying that Verizon Sales refub curves online or over the phone?
    Nope not at all, below is what I said. Look at the website, or the above post.

06-10-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD