I am currently a little over 11 months into my 2yr contract. At this point, or any point for that matter, can I switch over to a one year contract? Last year I took advantage of my annual upgrade, and I was thinking of doing it again this year. I think I might just want to go to an annual contract instead, so I be eligible a little sooner rather than later. I hope that made sense...thanks for the help CBNation.
    03-13-10 06:34 AM
    I'm not on Verizon, but as far as I know a contract is a contract. If you want to switch to yearly (or even month to month) at this point I imagine you would have to pay a fee to buy out the rest of your contract. Early termination fees vary by carrier so your best bet would be to dig out your contract and read the fine print... and then call customer service to see what you need to do
    03-13-10 08:59 AM
    Keep it @ 2 years. You can upgrade at 12 months. Still get the 2 year price, pay the $20.00 upgrade fee and it will still be cheaper than 1 year pricing.

But you have to wait til your contract is up before you change to a 1 year plan ( that is what 611 told me)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 09:52 AM
    ^ correct, that is the info I have been given before aswell
    03-13-10 10:26 AM
    Why go on a one year unless you plan to leave? Stay on your two year. Nd just do the annual upgrades if you want a new device every year.

03-13-10 12:01 PM
    That is what I thought. Thanks...

03-13-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD