I kind of gandered around the forum but really didn't see a good response. I know that the current software of blackberry's support 2 lines as in 2 numbers for 1 phone...

well the thing I am kind of dealing with is when I grabbed the iPhone I kept my verizon line active and just lowered the plan all the way down. People still call this number from time to time and its still associated with a few things I do.

When I grabbed the iPhone obviously I picked up another number and now that number is out there haha on various things and people call it. I came to the conclusion that I would probably just try and port my iPhone number to my verizon account and dump the old verizon number before making that decision I looked around on the internet to see if company's still supported dual phone numbers on 1 device is it possible through verizon using the "storm" technically it wouldn't even have to be 2 way for both numbers just incoming.
    11-03-08 06:23 AM
    Unless things have changed, when asked Verizon about this 2 1/2 years ago, they no longer do 2 lines.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 08:47 AM
    Sorry VZW will not offer that service on the Storm.
    11-03-08 09:09 AM
    Can't you just forward your iPhones line to your BB??

11-03-08 09:31 AM
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well! I know a lot of people who have there office phones forwarded to there Berries. So why not look into that solution??

11-03-08 10:11 AM
    How can BBs not have 2 lines my old motorola phone was able to do that and it can't do half the stuff my curve can do. Maybe you should have both the storm and the iphone and be mr coolguy. I had 2 phones at one time for like a week when I switched from tmobile to verizon and I thought that was pretty BA lol a BAMF for a week!

11-03-08 10:16 AM
    How can BBs not have 2 lines my old motorola phone was able to do that and it can't do half the stuff my curve can do. Maybe you should have both the storm and the iphone and be mr coolguy. I had 2 phones at one time for like a week when I switched from tmobile to verizon and I thought that was pretty BA lol a BAMF for a week!

haha that's a interesting idea however when I bought the iPhone I wasn't thinking of being mr cool guy in the first place =)

For the most part I have only really showed my iPhone to family members. So heres a question then. I noticed in another thread that people were talking about sim's and things. Would it work to drop the data plan off my iPhone and stick the at&t sim card into the storm?

I would only really need data on the verizon side of things. However I thought that when you did this it didn't act as 2 lines and you have to switch between them?
    11-03-08 04:58 PM
    My work supervisor told me to forward my personal BB number to my work BB number. I said, "Why?" He said so I don't have to carry two phones. Bad things about that:

1. I still have to pay for the personal phone plan.
    2. They won't allow me to get personal email accounts on work BB.
    3. They disabled BB messenger.
    4. They have an IT policy which won't allow me to install games and themes.
    11-03-08 05:35 PM
    Just forward your number to your verizon number. I did this when I had a home phone and a cellphone...I just forwarded all my calls to my cell cause I was never home. When I move to Edmonton I'll probably set up a forward-only Ontario number so that people don't have to call me long distance.
    11-03-08 06:13 PM
    And as far as forwarding... Yes this could work I suppose. I would prefer it to just be on the phone of course but this is a could definitely work.
    11-03-08 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD