Ok I have decided to get the Storm 1 as my upgrade in 12 days.. yep right at the same time VZW rolls out the tour(supposedly) I'm hoping that the Storm drops more in price by then. I do want the Storm 2 but will give it a year till my next upgrade.

So what Ver OS is the storm shipped with to date now? how does everyone like it.

On a side note, My present curve (8330)has a few issues that I would like to get fixed, the Mic got wet weeks ago and still my voice is scratchy and cuts out a bit while I talk(so I'm told) and the antenna doesn't do as well now (I may have scratched it during housing change) anyone know of a place to send it before I give it to my wife to use?? or should I just buy one on ebay and use mine for parts (cheaper?)
    07-01-09 07:08 AM
    Ok I have decided to get the Storm 1 as my upgrade in 12 days.. yep right at the same time VZW rolls out the tour(supposedly) I'm hoping that the Storm drops more in price by then. I do want the Storm 2 but will give it a year till my next upgrade.

So what Ver OS is the storm shipped with to date now? how does everyone like it.

On a side note, My present curve (8330)has a few issues that I would like to get fixed, the Mic got wet weeks ago and still my voice is scratchy and cuts out a bit while I talk(so I'm told) and the antenna doesn't do as well now (I may have scratched it during housing change) anyone know of a place to send it before I give it to my wife to use?? or should I just buy one on ebay and use mine for parts (cheaper?)

the storm is sitting on .148 and works fine..

if touch screens work for you then this phone isn't bad

I like it..
    always have I have had my storm from day one.. I am getting the tour because touch screen just doesn't keep up with how many emails I go through...
    07-01-09 03:27 PM
    I have played with a friends storm, sure I will need to get used to the touch screen but of the 5 guys I know that own them have no trouble adapting to them....did I say that the countdown is 11 days
    07-02-09 06:28 AM
    Do it and don't look back. I love my Storm. I'm on .132 leaked and it's flawless. Naysayers will never be happy with anything.
    07-02-09 07:02 AM
    Ok down to 7 more days and yes I'm doing it... keeping my curve as the backup.
    yes I am doing it.. the way I look at it IF it doesn't work out I will get a tour after my 3 bad storms... BUT I hope that I don't need to do that. I'm hoping the new 5.0 OS comes in soon for the 9530's maybe the storm 2 will be out also by the time I need to swap if having problems.
    07-06-09 07:05 AM
    My contract is about to end in a couple of months, so what I'm going to do is just look for a used storm and add that to my line till the storm 2 comes out and then renew it so I get the discounts of renewing and get the lowest price possible. Hopefully I can find someone to sell me their storm for a reasonable price.
    07-06-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD