11-03-09 11:36 AM
32 12
tools
    see, microsoft released an OS that works the first time, so I figure the world is fixing to come to an end anyway.
    Ack! You're so right. With Win7, the world IS coming to an end. Everyone, get your affairs in order!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 07:57 PM
    Ack! You're so right. With Win7, the world IS coming to an end. Everyone, get your affairs in order!

lol

Does everyone like the new avatar?
    11-02-09 08:05 PM
    Sounds a lot like the headlines on the national enquirer each week...good stuff. Lion king sex is true, the falace on the castle is true, and aladdin telling jasmine to take off her clothes also true. Disney pervs...

11-03-09 01:05 AM
    Does everyone like the new avatar?
    Good stuff - should animate it, though.
    11-03-09 08:57 AM

What are you talking about?

So, 11:34....not good.....spells the hot place opposite of Heaven.

11:35.....not bad...spells "sell".
    11-03-09 10:19 AM

Nothing exceptional will be happening in 2012, except the removal of a fool in Washington.

Im glad someone else feels the way i do. Conspiracy theories are stupid. Princess Di didnt get killed by the royal family and all that was on the grassy knoll.......was grass.
    11-03-09 10:28 AM

*falls over laughing*

Cool thing about all this 12-21 nonsense is that there's an awesome looking movie coming out

11-03-09 11:36 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD