Hello experts,

I'm an iphone user for last 4 years. I'm tired of its battery and so I want a device that the battery lasts a lot.
    I decided to buy a blackberry BUT I don't know which model I should buy... Z30, passport?

What's the best? And the best camera?

regards,
    Filipe
    04-08-15 04:53 AM
    Thirty Helens agree that the Passport, out of all BB10 phones, has the best battery life.

Thirty Helens don't agree that the Passport has the best camera.

So if you want the best of both worlds, I'm not sure what to recommend, otherwise, I'd go with the Passport for the battery life at least, not to mention the originality
    thurask likes this.
    04-08-15 05:41 AM
    If you want all-touch, your best choice is a Z30.

If you want power and physical keyboard, the Passport.
    04-08-15 05:44 AM
    Passport, it's far better than iPhone, not only battery wise and camera is also not lagging behind, lots of great features.
    Great square screen, touch sensitive keyboard, fast and furious, everything managed through Hub.
    You will fall in love with it
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 05:47 AM
    Passport, it's far better than iPhone, not only battery wise and camera is also not lagging behind, lots of great features.
    Great square screen, touch sensitive keyboard, fast and furious, everything managed through Hub.
    You will fall in love with it
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576

Posted via CB10
    Furious 7 was awesome

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    04-08-15 06:04 AM
    And what about Blackberry Leap? I like the design of this device... is it better than Z30?
    In terms of camera, whats the best camera on bb phones?
    04-08-15 06:45 AM
    And what about Blackberry Leap? I like the design of this device... is it better than Z30?
    In terms of camera, whats the best camera on bb phones?
    Leap, and Z's has 8Mp, where is PP is 13 Mp, in between them is a difference of Z3 (5MP)

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 07:42 AM
    I'd recommend a Z30 if you want touch and a Passport if you want keyboard.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    04-08-15 08:47 AM
    Z30 is going to be a familiar size and format compared to the iPhone 6. The similarities from there end.

Battery, speakers and signal strength tend to score better on the BlackBerry Z30.

Apple has apps, however BlackBerry uses websites with ease, especially if you use desktop mode. However I am finding out most mobile sites work fantastic.

Most vehicles Bluetooth work flawless, provided the vehicle's radio firmware is up to date.

Certainly the Passport for factor will be different for you.

Browse these forums, search and enjoy the BlackBerry experience, regardless of the device you choose.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    04-08-15 09:20 AM
    I'm an iphone user for last 4 years. I'm tired of its battery and so I want a device that the battery lasts a lot.
    I decided to buy a blackberry BUT I don't know which model I should buy... Z30, passport?

What's the best? And the best camera?
    Battery life: Z30, Passport, and Classic all have great battery life (Passport slightly better than the other two I think).
    Camera: Most current BB devices all have similar cameras (8 Mp) except the Passport which has a 13 Mp camera.

Overall, Passport is the most powerful BlackBerry device currently on the market but Z30 and Classic are both great devices too if you don't like the form factor of the Passport. Leap is similar to Z30 in terms of both specs and price. Z10 has awful battery life. Q10 isn't bad but I think the Classic is better.
    04-08-15 11:03 AM
    Buy the cheapest BB10 phone you can find and test out the platform before purchasing a Passport then keep the cheap phone for experimenting downloading leaks.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 11:42 AM
    Go get a iPhone 6 plus or android phone bro.. BlackBerry 10 os doesn't even have call blocking in settings, it only has email blocker,duh!! And all useful apps are paid in store. Android apps crash every time and is not so fluid.. so don't wander here, please go elsewhere for a good phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 11:53 AM
    Go get a iPhone 6 plus or android phone bro.. BlackBerry 10 os doesn't even have call blocking in settings, it only has email blocker,duh!! And all useful apps are paid in store. Android apps crash every time and is not so fluid.. so don't wander here, please go elsewhere for a good phone.
    1. What part of "I decided to buy a blackberry" from the OP did you not understand?
    2. Have you used any of the recent BB10 phones, like the ones the OP is interested in?
    3. Don't project your needs (call blocker, Android apps) on to the OP. Try to stick to the features asked about--battery life, camera.
    04-08-15 02:15 PM
    Thirty Helens agree that the Passport, out of all BB10 phones, has the best battery life.

Thirty Helens don't agree that the Passport has the best camera.

So if you want the best of both worlds, I'm not sure what to recommend, otherwise, I'd go with the Passport for the battery life at least, not to mention the originality
    Although, the touch keyboard of the Passport is itself the best of both worlds. Physical keyboard, with touch. Physical, touch. Office, submarine.

Posted via CB10
    Get a job. And a clue.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 02:31 PM
    If you are an iphone user for a while I highly suggest you go with the BlackBerry Leap, I have been using z30 for a while and I did not like the camera or the shape of the phone. Leap has far better camera, case design and it's cheaper.
    04-08-15 02:41 PM
    Passport all the way! Best BB!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 04:56 PM
    I have had the z30 and passport for a while, currently the passport
    Both are really great phones
    They have equal battery life (expect moderate usage over 20 hours of battery)

I loved both and honestly don't know which I'd choose if I had to start over. But the passport has a brighter and crisper screen, and is somewhat quicker, while the z30 has a very nice screen especially for watching movies on the go.

In the end, I'd say go with what your budget allows. Keep in mind the passport is quite big. Small handed people might not enjoy using it very much.

And from my personal experience they both have great camera's, as well as the built in editor works well. But the passport has the better camera.
    04-08-15 05:12 PM