02-17-10 07:14 AM
59 123
tools
    Hi, yes Im new as well.
    Is it possable to view and send email that has your BB address on a CPU or laptop?

Is the only thing you can do on line is edit your email addresses?
    HELP !!! how can I stop the notification coming to my curve for my gmail.... OMG it is driving me nuts I dont wnat it to send it to me... I will check it on my own time ..... please help.. I have not one clue !!!
    12-23-09 01:45 PM
    I read all 4 pages...

lulz were had.
    01-26-10 03:45 AM
    hey i just wondering if anyone showed you how to get songs and stuff on your blackberry i am going crazy with these custom tones
    You have to go into BB Desktop Manager and hit media. You can use BB sync, which allows you to sync it with an iTunes library, or just simply hit media manager and select files on your computer.
    02-08-10 06:49 PM
    SIRIUS/XM HAS A APP ON BLACKBERRY WITH SATELITE RADIO EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT. 7 DAY FREE TRIAL, i LOVE IT..i HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO DOWN LOAD MUSIC BUT I GOT ALL IT WANT AND ALL i DONT LISTEN TO
    HOPE I HELPED SOMEBODY
    go to itunes on your black berry and they have a free 30 day trial for all your ring tones for free

on your new blackberry, download pandora and set any station you want for free
    02-12-10 01:02 AM
    SIRIUS/XM HAS A APP ON BLACKBERRY WITH SATELITE RADIO EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT. 7 DAY FREE TRIAL, i LOVE IT..i HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO DOWN LOAD MUSIC BUT I GOT ALL IT WANT AND ALL i DONT LISTEN TO
    HOPE I HELPED SOMEBODY
    go to itunes on your black berry and they have a free 30 day trial for all your ring tones for free

on your new blackberry, download pandora and set any station you want for free
    tips
    1. ALL CAPS IS SHOUTING. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SHOUT.
    2. there is a forum for 3rd party apps where info about a sirius/xm app, itunes ringtones, pandora for BB would be more appropriate
    3. there is already an existing thread in that forum about sirius/xm, http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sir...ghlight=sirius There are too many threads there about Pandora to list
    02-12-10 08:32 AM
    Hi, just joined CB having purchased my first BB.
    Again, not into these and if I have posted in wrong area sorry!!

Question, I am looking for an app... be it free or paid for that takes photos from my BB picture album and uses them for a screen saver. THEN, every now and then swaps the pics automaticaly.... is there such a thing and where??? thanks guys n gals.

Hope to hear soon.....
    S
    02-12-10 08:41 AM
    Hi, just joined CB having purchased my first BB.
    Again, not into these and if I have posted in wrong area sorry!!

Question, I am looking for an app... be it free or paid for that takes photos from my BB picture album and uses them for a screen saver. THEN, every now and then swaps the pics automaticaly.... is there such a thing and where??? thanks guys n gals.

Hope to hear soon.....
    S
    I don't know of such an app. There are several threads about screen saver apps, the ones I saw all said there isn't such an app, and having one would be a bad idea because the screen timeout is there to preserve battery life, if you had it showing pictures non-stop (display on) all the time, your battery would discharge faster.
    02-12-10 10:47 AM
    cheers for the reply.
    I did find one, but as you say it keeps the backlight on and ate the battery! then when u want it, seems to lock up for a few seconds... took it off again.
    I was after something that changes the desktop background pic perhaps once or twice a day.... oh well.
    02-16-10 06:42 AM
    cheers for the reply.
    I did find one, but as you say it keeps the backlight on and ate the battery! then when u want it, seems to lock up for a few seconds... took it off again.
    I was after something that changes the desktop background pic perhaps once or twice a day.... oh well.
    I thought you were asking about a screensaver in the traditional PC sense, something that displayed constantly on the screen when the device was idle.

If you want an app that rotates or shuffles through wallpapers periodically, check out some recommendations in this thread -> http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wal...on-app-373603/

I haven't tried any of those.
    02-17-10 07:14 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD