RIM have been nice to us, and put together a flash video, on how to use Media Manager (Desktop Manager)...

Here you go: Media Manager
    02-29-08 05:32 AM
    A little old. It show old desktop, NOT 4.3.

I finish it, but looks like a waste of time
    03-09-08 04:26 PM
    I guess it's not that bad, would think they'd use new desktop. Also automatic update would be nice on a BB. My Q had it, BUT that was about the only thing it had worth a damn, beside the WSJ download
    03-09-08 04:58 PM
    ironic, seeing I can't put flash on my BB.
    04-10-08 03:44 PM
    how about something explaining how to install it and make it work??
    i put my cd in, install it, but when i click media manager i get a message that says: "the system file is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications"

nevermind...got it figured out
    i was missing some files in my windows32 folder, whatever that is
    Last edited by karenBB; 04-23-08 at 06:55 PM.
    04-23-08 04:35 PM
    my desktop manager does not have a media manager, why???
    05-20-08 05:49 PM
    did you get an error message when you were loading the software off of the cd? I did. I also noticed that the cd made a strange sound and took FOREVER!

When I ran Desktop manager it was missing one of the applications.

I corrected it by doing an uninstall and then downloading the software from Blackberry and installing it from there.

Just a bad disk I guess.

glen
    05-22-08 11:03 PM
    Hi there, I downloaded several times the Desktop Manager, with no errors put Media Manager isn't there. Do you know why is it possible?
    06-05-08 05:29 PM
    does anything know a good place to go to get a trans coder program for my blackberry to play more videos through the browser. right now most of the sites i go to and look at won't play the media on them and i'm trying to solve the problem. i heard i need to download a trans coder to my blackberry to configure and play video feeds on my blackberry. does anyone know of any good ones or places to get one for a blackberry curve 8310?
    06-17-08 08:47 AM
    I use CloneDVD mobile maybe it will work for you.
    Vandal
    06-17-08 09:01 AM
    does anyone know to to install Macromedia flash or videostream or anything that compatible to a BB Curve?
    07-06-08 06:15 PM
    Videos are giving me the biggest grief:
    - how do I play vids off the internet on my 8320 curve? Do I need a flashplayer or the like?
    - and after saving mpeg-4 and wmv vids directly on my BB memory card they won't play on my phone... though on the BB website it says my curve supports those formats.
    I thought maybe I need the Desktop manager + Media Manager but something always goes wrong with the download...
    driving me nuts. help the newbie!
    07-07-08 10:58 AM
    I just got a 8330 curve blackberry. i have tried to play clips from joe cartoon and other wed sites but they will not play on the blackberry anyone know what i need or what to do help plz
    07-17-08 10:35 AM
    OK...for the life of me, I'm trying to understand my when I'm in the Media Manager program, why won't it show me a few of my media card? It shows me what's on Device Memory, but when I tried to move an MP3 from my desktop to the bberry, it doesn't have enough space to do so.

HELP!!! This is aggravating!
    08-07-08 01:40 PM
    So, if I get that dvd clone thing I can watch vids on my bb pearl? I have a 4 year old who likes to play on pbs. But, it says I have to have a flash player. HELP Please.
    Send me a mess if ya want. Thanks.

Lindaga35

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-08 05:40 PM
    Hi all,
    Not sure if this is the right spot to put this question but the forum won't let me start a new thread for some reason.

ANy-hoo
    I loaded a few gigs of music on to my curve and it is only picking about 300 songs of its own free will and i can't figure out how to change those songs with others that are on it (witch i can find if i go straight to the media card and play them one at a time.) is there a way to just get my BB to just play all of my music on random? or can i get some info on how to clear what is on the "pre-selected" list and put some new stuff on it.

Thanks
    01-28-09 07:41 PM
    sorry folks,
    my bad
    i just figured it out.
    01-28-09 08:02 PM
    Can't get the Media Sync to work on my laptop. It keeps giving me and error window every time I try to open the program. Any thoughts as to what I might be doing wrong, or if it is just the comp.
    04-05-09 07:17 PM
    i need this how to THANKS MAN
    04-06-09 11:43 AM
    I just got a 8330 curve blackberry. i have tried to play clips from joe cartoon and other wed sites but they will not play on the blackberry anyone know what i need or what to do help plz
    Did you ever figure out how to play the joe cartoon videos on your blackberry curve I am having the same problem
    05-29-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD