Hello,

I just bought a blackbery never had one before, how do I apply videos and music on my phone. and it there a site i can download these videos and music from?

LadyLibra
    08-15-08 10:11 PM
    videos4blackberry.info. Make sure you have a memory card installed first.

Edit: I just realized you said music videos. That site is ment more for TV shows. Try www.blueapple.mobi for music videos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Garz; 08-15-08 at 10:18 PM.
    08-15-08 10:15 PM
    Hey I was looking for that as well, thanks for the tip Garz.
    08-18-08 04:16 PM
    YOU CAN TRY funformobile.com or mobile9.com
    10-01-08 06:34 AM
    Can you do this from the cell phone , or are we talkin PC?
    10-01-08 02:16 PM
    First you will need to install a Micro SD Memory Card. You should be able to buy a 4 gig, on sale, for about $25. Once installed your "Options" menu will list "Media Card" turn Support to ON and Mass Storage Mode to ON and Auto Enable Mass Mode when Connected to Yes. Then you simply plug your BB in to the USB port of your computer and drag and drop what ever media you want. Just be sure to drop into the correct Folders (which should already be labeled by your BB). Enjoy. FYI - I have the 8830 and it took the 4 gig card no problem. I know there had been some discussion if the new BB's would auto recognize bigger than 2 gig. I can attest the 4 gig works perfect...wonder if anyone has gone bigger yet (32g)?
    Last edited by fkimbrell; 10-01-08 at 03:24 PM. Reason: FYI
    10-01-08 03:21 PM
    10-02-08 09:34 PM
    First you will need to install a Micro SD Memory Card. You should be able to buy a 4 gig, on sale, for about $25. Once installed your "Options" menu will list "Media Card" turn Support to ON and Mass Storage Mode to ON and Auto Enable Mass Mode when Connected to Yes. Then you simply plug your BB in to the USB port of your computer and drag and drop what ever media you want. Just be sure to drop into the correct Folders (which should already be labeled by your BB). Enjoy. FYI - I have the 8830 and it took the 4 gig card no problem. I know there had been some discussion if the new BB's would auto recognize bigger than 2 gig. I can attest the 4 gig works perfect...wonder if anyone has gone bigger yet (32g)?
    hi, i have tried to load music from my laptop using my media player, but it wont play my music saying it is of an unsupported type. Any tips please to help as i am not very techno!! I am desperate to get music on it ND NOT SURE WHAT I HAVE TO DO
    10-04-08 03:06 PM
    does anyone have afiletypes list that can be posted. I have found that DDRM files cannot be loaded. but have no frame of refference beyond the suggested MPS file support info on the BB site
    12-24-08 03:05 AM
    I've done what you said in terms of downloading music. The music appears on my BB along with the length of the song. However, when I click on any given song to play, nothing happens. Any ideas? Was working fine prior to my new downloads.
    01-01-09 04:00 PM
    Hello all, is plugging in my BB to the usb connection to be done while off? Other stuff, like my camera, etc., need to be off and then plugged in, then turned back on.

All over this site I seem to read "plug it in", but no "turn it off first, then plug it in."

Should I? Do I need to?

Thank you.
    02-10-09 11:26 PM
    Hello all, is plugging in my BB to the usb connection to be done while off? Other stuff, like my camera, etc., need to be off and then plugged in, then turned back on.

All over this site I seem to read "plug it in", but no "turn it off first, then plug it in."

Should I? Do I need to?

Thank you.
    No, you don't need to turn it off before plugging it in.

Simple and to the point. Love it.

02-11-09 07:29 PM
    They need to be MP3's from what I have seen and when it asks you to optimize them, go ahead and do it. I had the same problem, did all that and it worked for me.

FYI, I have never heard that you need to "turn off" a USB device before plugging it in unless it is possible an initial install like a printer or something. You do need to shut it down before removing it with the utility on your taskbar so it doesn't corrupt any files you have stored on the device. That is recommended practice anyway, but sometimes we all forget to do that and I have yet to lose a file as corrupted. I use my thumb drive probably five times a day minimum at work backing up files.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 02-13-09 at 07:50 AM.
    02-13-09 07:46 AM
    my computer is a mac, what kind of difficulties should i expect when trying to download music or what-not?
    also i want to download some videos from my crackberry to my computer and change their format so i can e-mail them to people. how the **** do i do that? i'm at a loss as i'm not very tech savvy.
    03-08-09 04:05 PM
    having trouble copying a song as my ringtone. anyone wanna help me?
    03-18-09 09:57 PM
    Rather use my iPOD for video playback.

Appreciate the tips nonetheless.
    03-30-09 08:26 PM
    Im deff new to the BB and im trying to figure out how to take the movies from my computer to my Storm. everytime i load it i convert it but i keep getting the unsupported format bubble. if anyone has any tips please fill me in because its driving me absolutly loco! thanks
    03-31-09 02:44 PM
    Is this website blueapple.mobi bad? If you get stuff off of it for your phone will it mess it up like that myxer website?
    04-08-09 08:50 PM

"online music players"
    04-17-09 07:16 AM
    I have some window video clips, sent thru email to me. I have been trying to send those email video clips via email to my BB phone and download them and have been successful. Only problem is that when I go to play the video, a window on my BB says "not formatted to play" do I need to format the video on my PC? If so, is there anyone out there with a quick know how? Thanks!!
    04-17-09 10:03 AM
    You should be able to buy a 4 gig, on sale, for about $25.
    You can get a 8 gig for that price now... Actually I got my 8 gig Class 6 card for $23 shipped from Newegg when the Bold first came out in Nov.

04-17-09 10:23 AM
    I have some window video clips, sent thru email to me. I have been trying to send those email video clips via email to my BB phone and download them and have been successful. Only problem is that when I go to play the video, a window on my BB says "not formatted to play" do I need to format the video on my PC? If so, is there anyone out there with a quick know how? Thanks!!
    Try the video encoding section on my site.
    04-17-09 06:39 PM
    Lil note for pearl users. When your converting the file to a 3gp, make sure to format the aspect to 4:3. Makes the video much better to see

04-22-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD