10-09-14 04:03 PM
155 12345 ...
tools
    I am off to a meeting. Fast one. Check the os file name in your c drive. If the file name is wrong, you will not detect the os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 12:44 AM
    Yes, i did delete the Vendor.xml file.
    I almost get DM to update it. In a Xp Sp3 Virtual Machine it gets stuck in "Loading RAM Image".
    On my Windows 7 (x86) the drivers aren't recognized when the battery is on. So, i get a problem when trying to "Reconnect with JVM". I have a physical Xp but the drivers aren't recognized there.
    04-20-11 07:55 AM
    Great thread....I hope someone can help me...I've searched and haven't found and anwswer

I'm having trouble getting BBSAK to connect to my device. I keep getting the message "no device detected, press ok to continue". I can see my Torch as a USB drive and DM will recognize that it is connected, but I can't get BBSAK to recognize it.

Any suggestions?
    Hi, Guys I'm new to forums,and recently bought 9780.After installing BBSAK when ever i connect my device same message appears to me aswell.

I don't have any password on my device.but i have window 7 on my laptop,and i did not installed net frame and i do have destop manager,any idea what is wrong?
    04-24-11 12:51 PM
    Hi, Guys I'm new to forums,and recently bought 9780.After installing BBSAK when ever i connect my device same message appears to me aswell.

I don't have any password on my device.but i have window 7 on my laptop,and i did not installed net frame and i do have destop manager,any idea what is wrong?
    You need the .net framework for BBSAK to work properly.

04-24-11 09:17 PM
    You need the .net framework for BBSAK to work properly.

Thankyou Rootbrain for replying,Yeah i did installed Net-frame but no luck,still same message poping up,any thought would be appreciated.
    04-25-11 02:32 PM
    Does this process change the policy? Will the policy be intact after this wipe and load?

Also, does this process allow a full, bit-by-bit saving (and loading) of the full RAM (including the OS, policy, data, ...) If not, is there such a tool for the adventurous that might want to turn back the clock?
    04-26-11 12:18 PM
    Hi,
    Folks I'm really having trouble to operate this BBSAK Software,first of all it doesn't connect properly,second i tried to wipe my device,the device doesn't get wiped.Is this software work on window 7 OS?

How do i installed latest OS on my device,without removing the older one huh?

Any thought might help me to move from v6.0.0.285 to 480 or 534.

Thanks in advance!
    04-29-11 08:53 AM
    bbsak does not recognize my device. it says no phone connected. My phone is an 8520 that goes on a cotinues reboot. any solution to this?
    05-01-11 01:12 AM
    where do I ge the latest oc for my storm2 at VZW. I think it ends with 015.
    05-01-11 06:54 PM
    Reginald - you've done me a massive favour posting this way back then as I've been using apploader for each upgrade on my Torch OS and things have been getting slower and buggy. Full wipe with BBSAK and your help has made this phone snappier than when I first got it. I was hessitant in using BBSAK but by god it was better than loader.exe.
    Many thanks and keep posting your knowledge mate.

07-30-11 08:32 AM
    Macpeeldom

Hi there and thank you for your small note. I really happy it worked for you. I am sorry to the rest as I am not able to reply all as I am not using Android and seldom visit here. However my sis is using my 9700 and I do still use it for fun now and then.

If you have anything, drop me a pm or email and I will reply you asap.

07-31-11 01:47 AM
    I used both...
    I wiped everything using BBASK and loaded the new 5.0 os in my storm 9530 ...
    But it still asking me for the unlock code... what is the reason...
    08-13-11 04:42 PM
    I used both...
    I wiped everything using BBASK and loaded the new 5.0 os in my storm 9530 ...
    But it still asking me for the unlock code... what is the reason...
    It shouldn't have asked you the unlock code. Did you unlock your phone before? If it is bought from telco, get them to unlock for you.

08-14-11 12:41 AM
    Its a verizon contract phone..... I used BBASK and wiped all... But i can still see my data in memcard.... so i am going to try wiping and loading the os without mem card .........
    but some guys said.... wiping or flashing the os doesnt unlock the phone.... is that true?????....
    08-14-11 03:12 AM
    does BBSAK wipe the 9900 properly?
    08-14-11 10:00 AM
    does BBSAK wipe the 9900 properly?
    well mine is storm 9530.... but after wiping it ask for unlock...
    What i am asking does a wipe and a clean install of os... unlock the phone...?
    08-14-11 01:27 PM
    Hi. I am using bold 9000 and the latest os version i had was 5.0. The phone wont turn on it keeps rebooting, stuck on loading.
    I have tried to wipe with bbsak, jl_cmder , CrackUtil but the phone wont connect.
    BBSAK keeps saying(no device detected, push ok to continue), cl_cmder (unable to connect), CrackUtil (Password incorrect or phone not connected. PLease restart the program)[tried all usb ports].
    I have tried to re-load a new os downloaded-installed handheld software but the loader stuck at "waiting for device initialization" no success.
    I have replaced a new battery i have already 3 usb cables and still i have no clue how to fix this problem.
    If anyone experiences please let me know what should i do.
    I appreciate your help,

regards
    armando
    08-19-11 12:36 PM
    Hi. I am using bold 9000 and the latest os version i had was 5.0. The phone wont turn on it keeps rebooting, stuck on loading.
    I have tried to wipe with bbsak, jl_cmder , CrackUtil but the phone wont connect.
    BBSAK keeps saying(no device detected, push ok to continue), cl_cmder (unable to connect), CrackUtil (Password incorrect or phone not connected. PLease restart the program)[tried all usb ports].
    I have tried to re-load a new os downloaded-installed handheld software but the loader stuck at "waiting for device initialization" no success.
    I have replaced a new battery i have already 3 usb cables and still i have no clue how to fix this problem.
    I appreciate your help,

regards
    armando
    08-19-11 12:39 PM
    I appreciate your help,

regards
    armando
    Read your inital reply and this one was the same. Okay, first thing: did you remove the battery and launch apploader right after connecting it without the battery? Try that, it'll be a hit and miss scenario. You'll need to do this multiple times and by that, I mean once it fails to connect, try again and again. You'll have to click Next quickly in order to speed through the prompts.

08-19-11 12:43 PM
    wiping or flashing the os doesnt unlock the phone.... is that true?????....
    That is true
    08-19-11 12:48 PM
    Read your inital reply and this one was the same. Okay, first thing: did you remove the battery and launch apploader right after connecting it without the battery? Try that, it'll be a hit and miss scenario. You'll need to do this multiple times and by that, I mean once it fails to connect, try again and again. You'll have to click Next quickly in order to speed through the prompts.

I have tried that way too, i connect the blackberry and it show the PIN:UNKNOWN , i hit next quickly, it erase the applications, loading system, stuck at 3d step waiting for device initialization.
    2 months i`m trying all things, do you think without wiping my phone it will install the os ? how many times do i have to try with the battery out ?
    THank you for your replay, i appreciate it..

Regards
    armando
    08-19-11 01:03 PM
    I have tried that way too, i connect the blackberry and it show the PIN:UNKNOWN , i hit next quickly, it erase the applications, loading system, stuck at 3d step waiting for device initialization.
    2 months i`m trying all things, do you think without wiping my phone it will install the os ? how many times do i have to try with the battery out ?
    THank you for your replay, i appreciate it..

Regards
    armando
    I don't know how many times, but keep trying until it finally locks on. You need to be quick with it.

08-19-11 01:09 PM
    I have a 9300 Curve running OS5 and I love to use its built-in Jyutping input that I found it doesn't exist in all the official released or leaked OS6.

I saw someone said BBSAK could help. I tried the suggested steps but no luck. Can you tell me how to do it?

The suggested steps are:
    1. Copy the CJK.alx of OS5 and all files in Java Folder of OS5
    2. Paste these files into the same folder of OS6, but skip the files with same names (To make sure only the needed files are pasted). I checked the filenames and of course "blah blah Jyutping Input blah blah" was in the OS6 corresponding folder after copy and paste.
    3. Load OS using BBSAK. It did allow me to select Jyutping Input (So happy to see this!) for loading but finally, only English and Japanese language inputs were in the loaded OS6 device. Even "ALL" other Chinese inputs were gone.

Really need some advice. Please help~! Thanks a lot!
    08-21-11 02:57 AM
    No OS found.....

And I got it installed. It's visible in Add/Romove menu. Any help ?
    09-06-11 10:44 AM
    No OS found.....

And I got it installed. It's visible in Add/Romove menu. Any help ?
    Search for all traces of the vendor.xml file and delete it, then disconnect from the internet by turning off wifi/unplugging the ethernet (network) cord from the back of the computer.

09-06-11 04:05 PM
155 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD