02-13-13 05:54 PM
37 12
tools
    Wow! Looks even better! Nice work (again).
    thanks
    07-08-09 11:50 AM
    This thread is full of WIN I would like to give the TC a cookie for creating this.
    07-08-09 01:42 PM
    This thread is full of WIN I would like to give the TC a cookie for creating this.
    woohoo, i get a cookie
    07-08-09 05:46 PM
    woohoo, i get a cookie
    Not only did you win a cookie, but you won the very first cookie I have given out on these boards.... thats one special cookie!
    07-08-09 08:09 PM
    Not only did you win a cookie, but you won the very first cookie I have given out on these boards.... thats one special cookie!

07-09-09 12:46 AM
    i do thnk this is useful
    thanks
    07-09-09 12:24 PM
    Excuse the question. But I was wondering is there a free download for editing your resume' on the Blackberry 8330? This is my 1st one and I was curious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 04:30 PM
    I have no idea as 2 where I can post a question! So I'm posting here. How to find music that I downloaded from my opera mini browser on my pc? It opens and plays on my phone, but I cannot find it on my pc! please help!!!
    08-01-12 10:18 AM
    I have downloaded music and videos from opera mini browser and it is stored on my phone, it plays and everything. I want to copy or move it onto my pc, but I can't find it in any of my folders. How do I go about it?!
    08-01-12 10:25 AM
    I have downloaded music and videos from opera mini browser and it is stored on my phone, it plays and everything. I want to copy or move it onto my pc, but I can't find it in any of my folders. How do I go about it?! You can contact me at: megalici0us@hotmail.com or just reply here!
    08-01-12 10:26 AM
    I have downloaded music and videos from opera mini browser and it is stored on my phone, it plays and everything. I want to copy or move it onto my pc, but I can't find it in any of my folders. How do I go about it?! You can contact me at: megalici0us@hotmail.com or just reply here!
    You can't access the phone memory via a usb connection.
    You need to move it to the memory card and then you can sync it.

I really don't know why it is like that. On my other phones I could sync with the phone too.
    08-24-12 05:48 PM
    anyone know how to send a text message while in call log? is that even an option or do i have to gesture out abd go to contacts?
    02-13-13 05:54 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD