07-29-10 08:36 PM
93 ... 234
tools
    cool thanks alot man
    04-04-10 10:56 AM
    correct me but does it mean the other 2 pp can hear what I say at the same time??
    04-05-10 10:28 PM
    Doesn't work, no option and when u are connected with 2 parties and press green/send button it toggles between both calls, connecting and putting one on hold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 05:06 PM
    Doesn't work, no option and when u are connected with 2 parties and press green/send button it toggles between both calls, connecting and putting one on hold.

Read the instructions again. You are supposed to press the MENU button when both parties are connected.

04-12-10 09:52 PM
    My operator charges a monthly fee for conference facility. I tried and it gives me an operation failed error.
    At the most I can put the 1st call on hold and then talk on the 2nd call....
    So only if the facility is supported by your operator, this will work.
    04-27-10 02:46 AM
    Crazy question...How do you connect the first two parties?
    04-27-10 01:44 PM
    How to three way call on your BlackBerry

Best thread title ever.
    04-27-10 03:14 PM
    Thanks for the tip. That will come in handy when I need to call my soldiers.
    04-27-10 09:58 PM
    It is a 11 easy steps from the time you call until you disconnect one of the calls.

1. Dial your first call using the address book or dial it with the keypad, or await someone else calling.
    2. When the two lines are connected, press the Talk button, or the green call button.
    3. On this screen, type the name or number you want to call. Then press the Talk button again.
    4. Once you are connected with the third line, press the Menu button.
    5. Once the window is opened, press the option that says, Join.
    6. The two calls are now connected.
    7. To disconnect from one caller but not the other, press the Menu button again.
    8. Go to the End Call option.
    9. A new screen will pop up asking you who you want to disconnect.
    10. Chose the caller you would like to disconnect.
    11. You have disconnected them.

Hope it helped some of you and all of you can enjoy it!
    the ultimate leo........
    thanks for the tip......u are the savior
    06-11-10 02:59 AM
    Thats depends on the calling plan you have with your Carrier but pretty much all of them has free three way calling (just using your minutes).
    O believe your minutes are doubled, right?
    06-11-10 03:22 AM
    The 3-way calling, as described above, does not work on my Curve with Sprint. It brings up a warning pop-up that says continuing will disconnect the on-hold call. Maybe there's a 24 step way to make it work? Maybe Android does this better?
    06-20-10 04:29 PM
    This function should not be dependent on the carrier. Did you check again if the steps are correct?
    06-21-10 07:50 AM
    This did not work for me. The options listed were not available to me and my gosh why is it so difficult?. I'm in a call and then someone else calls but I dont know how to end one call without ending both. I even get to conference the calls or three way but cant seem to split the calls to end the one I want to end. It was much simpler on the pearl! Can someone shed some light on this and not just post and run? Thanks
    07-04-10 04:06 PM
    can i add more caller?
    07-13-10 02:01 AM
    Now, how many of us read 3 way and immediately clicked on the thread to see what it was about hahahahahaha.

Guilty!
    07-16-10 10:51 AM
    The easiest way to make a "three way" :d call or conferense call , while u r on the line dial any number and when it say "hallo ..." Pres 3 and call (green) button. Do u want to add some more ? No problem. Dial another number and press 4 this time and call button, yall in one. line. So if r ppl u have to press 3, if 4 press 4 if 7 press 7, include urself

07-17-10 06:09 AM
    very helpful
    07-18-10 12:21 PM
    After clicking on the "Help" app/icon on the BlackBerry Bold 9650 and following this sequence (Phone > Conference Calls > Make a Conference Call), I came across these instructions:

If your BlackBerry device is connected to a CDMA network, you cannot join more than two contacts to a conference call.
    1. During a call, press the Menu key.
    2. Click Add Participant.
    3. Type a phone number or highlight a contact.
    4. Press the Send key.
    5. During the second call, press the Send key to join your first contact to the conference call.
    6. To join another contact to the call, repeat steps 1 to 5.
    07-29-10 08:36 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD