09-22-09 12:14 PM
30 12
tools
    how much does it cost on phone bill? thank new to website
    04-04-09 09:32 PM
    If you have a BlackBerry, you should really have unlimited data package, too...

how much does it cost on phone bill? thank new to website
    04-04-09 09:36 PM
    i think i figured out why it is happening. since the mail is downloaded thru gmail, when you hit reply it will only reply from the account the mail was downloaded on. on my desktop I can select any mail account to reply from. but the bb only allows reply from that same account the mail was received on. why? I have no idea. BUt what I do now is forward the mail and copy/paste the recipients. not the best way but at least my business contacts see email from my business account this way.

maybe some of you smart bb users can figure out a cure. til then i'll play with my curve that i love.
    this is preventing me of using my gmail account as a spam filter.... I'm very upset with this
    05-03-09 01:39 PM
    thanks for this
    08-15-09 02:11 AM
    I forward all of my email addresses through gmail and then use the gmail app. When I respond to an email, it is sent using the address it was initially sent to. So if an email is sent to my domain address, and it comes through gmail, when i respond to an email, the from is my domain address. i think the only issue is sending a new message from the app. then it send from the gmail.com address.

although their may be a way to fix this by adding more email accounts in the gmail app. haven't tried that yet.

but overall i'm pretty happy with the gmail app experience.
    09-22-09 12:14 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD