08-25-11 02:52 PM
70 123
tools
    thanks for the tutorial
    08-01-09 01:31 PM
    Good to know. Thanks.
    08-03-09 09:24 AM
    I had to write all of mine down, lol.
    I have five e-mail acc. allready, set up a g-mail acc, i never used it don't rember usr name or pw. There's a list around here somewhere with four or five more on it. I don'r really think I need, or want another. But if I were to get really messed up, might not be out of the realm of possibilities. BTW really cool pic cate
    08-22-09 09:36 PM
    thanks a lot for the steps, got it working
    08-22-09 10:50 PM
    I am trying to get a pin and figure out how to get a crackberry email account but have no idea how to go about that could someone please help me.
    08-23-09 02:46 AM
    Thanks for these instructions!! I now have my BB with Crackberry email!!
    08-27-09 02:15 PM
    I am trying to get a pin and figure out how to get a crackberry email account but have no idea how to go about that could someone please help me.
    I don't remember needing a pin to get this started. Do you have T-Mobile? It was easy to do it on their website.
    08-27-09 02:21 PM
    It worked for me. Now i am officially @crackberry.com
    Nice way to start a weekend.
    11-20-09 01:44 PM
    Hi. If you own a BlackBerry, you have a PIN Go to Options->Status and you'll see your PIN listed. To first create on CrackBerry your account go to "My Account", and you'll see the option in there to create a CB email address. Then just follow the great tutorial in the OP!
    11-20-09 01:58 PM
    Sweet! just got it working!
    Last edited by Matt_8900; 01-11-10 at 07:06 PM.
    01-11-10 07:01 PM
    Well I am stuck. Created crackberry email ok. having to user mail fetcher on gmail. have entered my gmail info and crackberry login but cannot progress any further. port set at 110 is this correct?

Further it says there was a problem connecting to mail.crackberry.com
    Enter the mail settings for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Learn more
    Email address:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    There was a problem connecting to mail.crackberry.com
    Server returned error: "We were unable to locate the other domain. Please contact your other provider."

Username:
    Password:
    POP Server:mail.crackberry.com Port: 110
    Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server. Learn more
    Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail. Learn more
    Label incoming messages:
    Archive incoming messages (Skip the Inbox)
    Last edited by mjpower; 01-23-10 at 09:26 PM.
    01-23-10 09:16 PM
    hmmm. I have several e-mail accounts. I wonder which one (gmail, yahoo, hotmail) has the best spam guard. I would like to use an email account that does not retrieve alot of spam bc i do not want to get notifications on ever piece of spam i retrieve. But a @crackberry account sounds cool.
    08-28-10 01:49 PM
    I have the 9530 storm global. Is the any application to get the world clock so I can find the different times across the world while I am traveling.
    thanks
    Tom Dailey
    09-05-10 12:39 PM
    hot stuff!
    10-21-10 03:47 AM
    i cannot change the reply to email address in the email settings as there is no place to change it there... im using blackberry torch...
    12-06-10 04:38 PM
    Cool! I use Gmail for all my emails anyways Lol
    02-02-11 11:03 AM
    OK, just added myself to crackberry email.
    nifty...
    cool...
    02-06-11 10:16 PM
    I think I'm prolly missing something obvious, but...

I can send [me]@crackberry.com from my Gmail a/c via the PC, but when I try to send from the BB itself the email shows my @gmail.com addy. What should I edit on the BB to make emails sent from there show the @crackberry addy?

Many thanks to the OP for the great info. Hopefully I'm almost there!

Edited to add: I seem to have it working now. Having created the account on the BB in a/c with the OP's instructions I went in to edit, and swapped the @crackberry.com addy for the @gmail.com addy. Now when I send myself a test from teh BB it shows my @crackberry.com address. Thanks, OP!
    Last edited by Peewiglet; 03-19-11 at 07:22 AM.
    03-19-11 07:06 AM
    Sorry to bring this thread back up .. but i'm having trouble with my crackberry email
    i created it 2 nights ago
    added my gmail account to the forwarding
    but whenever i try to send email to the crackberry email i always get the Mail Delilvery Subsystem email saying it failed

i've also tried to use my blackberry.net email as well... no dice..
    i've emailed crackberry about it but they said everything is okay on their end.. and it's something to do with my end.. i'm stumped...
    ideas?
    08-07-11 11:34 AM
    Like many here Im also having the problem of mail not being redirected to my name@crackberry.com address. Come guys, get it fixed please.
    08-25-11 02:52 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD