11-29-11 11:45 PM
323 ... 111213
tools
    Is there a way to set my BB so it vibrates on a call when I am wearing it and plays a ringtone when on the charger? I have a hard shell so the "In Holster" option does not work for me.
    02-05-10 11:34 AM
    I've not found an option for this...

Is there a way to set my BB so it vibrates on a call when I am wearing it and plays a ringtone when on the charger? I have a hard shell so the "In Holster" option does not work for me.
    02-05-10 12:09 PM
    So frustrated! I would appreciate any help with an issue I'm having regarding profiles. I have Berry Weather and Ubertwitter, however, I can not set tones for them anymore. They have disappeared from the "other" section in my profiles (they were there previously). I have rebooted, deleted and reinstalled etc. Is it my phone or the apps themselves?

I hate the tone I had originally set (somehow my phone remembers it) and now I can not change the tone b/c they are gone from my profiles section?!?

Thanks in advance!
    02-10-10 11:55 AM
    I have been looking for these instructions for fourteen months! Thank you! Now my text messages will not "sound off" during my daily staff meetings! Now if I could just get it to stop interferring with the "wired" phones at work.
    03-03-10 09:05 PM
    Hello

I use to be able to hear and see my reminders, to do list, meetings in my calendar, but when I sync with G Calendar it somehow disable sound in all of my reminders on my BB. It will not alert me at all, this is a problem because I need this for work.

I did see in this forum how to edit a PROFILE & SET NOTIFICATIONS....... I try this and thought that it would solve my problem but it didn't. I changed all of my profile setting in calender to notify me with sound- but I got Nothing! No Sound! No Pop-Up! Nothing! HELP!!! Can It be the G-Calendar or my setting in G-Cal. that has caused this to change?

Thanks for any help
    03-08-10 09:41 AM
    Hi, unrelated question. New Blackberry user for about a month, but am close to mastering the device. i set a certain profile for work because it would be very unproffesional for customers and my manager to hear certain ringtones i have. i have a ringtone set specifically for my girlfriend but i want that to change when i change to my work profile,but it doesnt. anyhelp- would be greatly apprieciated thank you.
    03-24-10 12:22 PM
    custom contact profiles take priority over standard profiles.
    03-24-10 05:45 PM
    can someone tell me how to get dc alert while I'm on the phone
    03-28-10 08:25 AM
    I have tried doing this on my pearl 8130 and I can't get the ringtone to work it just keeps vibrating help
    04-18-10 11:24 AM
    thanks alot
    04-18-10 12:49 PM
    Thank you so much. I've been looking for this info for days, the *^(@* phone kept waking me up at night with a tone when I got an e-mail. Why does Blackberry make it so difficult?
    04-20-10 11:56 PM
    Thank you for this OP!!
    04-21-10 10:18 AM
    worked gr8 thankz
    07-15-10 09:17 AM
    wow, wish i would have seen this sooner! Thanks for the info.
    08-08-10 05:27 PM
    Hopefully this is the right place, but i been having trouble with my in-call settings through my profiles. i have it set that vibrate is off when my phone rings but it still vibrates while ringing?? ive even tried creating new sound profiles but it still does it, anyone know of an option to fix this??..i had the same issue on my bold 9700
    08-19-10 10:34 PM
    unallowed to Quote: *first post from naviculture here* here.

I came here for just that today and first thread the search gives me is the perfect explanation!
    I see by the date it's been around a while but still...
    THANK YOU SO MUCH Navi!
    10-03-10 06:20 PM
    :thankyou been playin for days trying to do this
    10-21-10 06:34 PM
    having trouble changing sound notification for messages in my new torch
    10-22-10 03:22 AM
    Thank you very much for this post.
    10-28-10 08:00 PM
    nevermind - deleted -
    11-09-10 10:52 AM
    i am trying to start a new thread
    and all i get is this please help

"Message
    WFS1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home"
    11-09-10 10:56 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to set a time for a sound profile to come on? For example, say I want to set my phone to turn to "silent" or "vibrate only" every night at 9pm and then have it set to turn back to "normal" every morning at 6am. Is there an option somewhere to do that? I know there's an "auto off/on" option to set a specific time for your phone to automatically shut off and turn on. I'm hoping there's an option like that for sound profiles. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 02:43 AM
    Hi there- I'm new here, but I've been encountering a very frustrating problem lately, so i downloaded the sound effect ringtones to put a little excitement and life into my profiles, such as sms messages, email notifications and so on, unfortunately every time i go through the process of :
    - emailing the tune to myself
    -opening the tune and saving it in my bb bold 9700

the tune does NOT appear in the ringtone list, and even if i do find it on my phone, it cannot select the tune to play on my profiles, instead it chooses something already there like wind chimes etc.

can anybody help me with this problem? its driving me crazy!
    on a side note- i have made my own ringtones and downloaded them from the web, its just that the ones on here don't seem to be working for me.
    11-29-11 11:45 PM
323 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD