11-26-17 12:05 PM
1,742 ... 686970
tools
    My Blackberry Bold 9000 doesn't work anymore...

It was fully functional before it blacked out and it doesn't boot anymore. Removing the battery and placing it back again but the red light only lights for a short time.

Been trying to update/reprogram my phone, but I always end up retrying for quite several times, and ends up the same over and over.

Can someone help me? Please? Thanks..
    11-19-13 10:18 PM
    Hi Guys, im having problem with my blackberry curve 8520,

The problem start when i accidentally wash my jeans on washing machine, after maybe 10-20 minutes, i realize that my phone is still in my jeans, then i pick my phone out from the washing machine and put them apart, i left it in the open air for 2days more or less, and almost 3-7 hours under spot light 75watt that produce lower heat if compared with a heat gun/blower. Then i put them again, i put my battery and it wont on,then i put off the batery and put it back again, its on ! Work normally, but i cant connect it to the network, then i try for3-4 times put off and put on the battery, and tje results my phone cant startup, it show some red led blink 10111, ( blink , off, blink, blink, blink) and i dunno what i have to do ? Can i reinstall it ? Remebering that my phone broke because detergent liquid ( ah i remember , i have clean it witb tal water that contains kind of chemical, calcium hypochlorite, i live in indonesia) so im affraid that my phone broke because the liquid (water,ca(clo)2, detergent) and cant be reinstalled again.

Thanks before guys.
    01-21-14 10:24 AM
    Bad advice!! I will be posting a youtube video showing why soon.
    01-24-14 02:17 PM
    hey can u pls help me out, my bb 8520 is not turning on, it only shows 5 times red light blinking when i put a charge or i connect to pc.....pls help me out

thanks
    03-09-14 12:00 PM
    my bb bold 9790 giveing me error of 507 and i dont have a backup files will you plz help me how can i restore software with out backup files .. ?
    03-21-14 11:08 AM
    I spilled rubbing alcohol (2% water) on my Bold's screen and keyboard. Flipped the phone over, pulled the battery and left it to dry upside down over night. Poor resolution on the screen the next morn; so put it under a warm lamp for an hour to evaporate the alcohol. Screen went black; still worked as a phone for an hour, but now crapped out completely. Battery test at 3v., so I figure it's OK.
    Did the rice thing overnight-- no luck.
    Can I open it up looking for problems?
    Hate to give it up, Best phone I've ever had, a real "companion."
    07-30-14 08:24 PM
    Yy

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 08:04 PM
    My 9900 is dead. When battery inserted or connected to PC there's only LED blinks nothing else happens.

How can I reload OS if it's not recognised in PC?
    08-09-14 03:10 AM
    Dead curve 9320 did not work with windows 7...gladly it worked with windows XP!!!thanks! youre a savior
    10-03-14 11:12 AM
    Hit a dead end when the Apploader starts and doesn't detect the device. I can't select the box to detect the communication port either. I'm running Windows 8.1 and trying to revive my Bold 9900
    10-04-14 04:51 PM
    The loader can't find my device and I can't click on the "Detect Communication Port"
    My problem exactly...
    10-04-14 08:38 PM
    Hello!!! i'm in desperate need of help. I dropped my Blackberry Q5 in the toilet and then I immediately shook of the water but unfortunately I tried turning it on. which was a huge mistake. I saw a the red light turn on but my screen is either white or with lines all over it. anyway. i blow dry it and then kept it in a ziplock with rice for a week. then i brought it to then i brought it to the service center but they said, i should just buy a new phone because the motherboard is severely wet and damaged. is there any hope to save my phone or at most retrieve my files. Thank you
    11-21-14 07:48 AM
    Please, can you tell me how to work on windows 7?..
    01-09-16 05:55 AM
    yea same case here.. will someone help?!!
    01-09-16 05:56 AM
    Please, can you tell me how to work on windows 7?..
    Are you saying that your pc can't identify if your phone is attached to it?

Try a different pc port, if still no good - try another usb cable.
    08-13-16 08:30 PM
    Hi! Might be a little late but I hope there's still someone here who might be able to help me. My 9800 bricked. Nothing but a blinking light. So when i tried to reload the os with the apploader every step went well, untill the os was loading and than I got a prompt saying cant connect to JVM again check if your device is connected and put in your password if required. I can't get past it. Is there anything I can do to save my bb?
    03-08-17 04:46 PM
    My BlackBerry Leap is behaving in such a way that I cannot access any programs on the device. I'm not sure, however, I believe this all started because of a lack of space, not sure. At first it was not allowing me to delete any Apps or contacts or emails etc...they would seem to be deleted and then would reappear upon refreshing the screen. Now the 'Hub' is forever in 'Preparing' mode. When I try to access my contacts it loads forever (white screen with spinning circle). Is there any way to isolate the hard drive to access the data? Is there a service out there that can retrieve info from my phone? Any ideas/solutions would be greatly appreciated.
    11-26-17 12:05 PM
1,742 ... 686970
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD