01-13-11 11:47 PM
31 12
tools
    Is there any way i can delete month specific e-mails ? For ex: i only want to keep Nov 2010 till today e-mails & remove the older ones.
    12-07-10 08:55 AM
    Is there any way i can delete month specific e-mails ? For ex: i only want to keep Nov 2010 till today e-mails & remove the older ones.
    Sure. You can select a date bar in the inbox, press menu, and choose delete prior.

Any follow up question to this specific question needs to be in a separate thread to avoid hijacking this topic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    abclolz likes this.
    12-07-10 10:29 AM
    I had a message Icon that indicated I had mail and when I loooked everywhere I could not find an unopened message. I tried about three of the recommendations and the only one that got rid of the e-mail Icon was to simply pull the battery. when I turned it back on it was gone.
    12-08-10 10:23 AM
    I had a message Icon that indicated I had mail and when I loooked everywhere I could not find an unopened message. I tried about three of the recommendations and the only one that got rid of the e-mail Icon was to simply pull the battery. when I turned it back on it was gone.
    What you are describing is not the problem this thread is intended to solve.
    12-08-10 12:13 PM
    As a Buckeye fan I refuse to help.
    01-13-11 11:14 PM
    As an SEC fan, I would agree that you are wise to acknowledge your limitations.
    01-13-11 11:47 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD