11-04-09 02:20 AM
37 12
tools
    I just got onto wordpress and want to know how you post your blogs using email. I have searched and searched all I found was a mobile page which is just as good I guess but wanted to do it through emails if you can give me a fw tips.
    In Wordpress (V2.83) go to your Settings, choose Writing Settings and then Post via Email. Works great. Look for the latest free Wordpress bb app too. Makes mobile blogging very simple. One note: to enable mobile blogging I had to enable the XML-RPC remote publishing protocols in Wordpress, just a check box.
    08-04-09 11:10 AM
    You should download the wordpress blackberry application.

I cannot post links yet but here is the ota link:

blackberry.wordpress.org/install
    08-04-09 06:19 PM
    You should download the wordpress blackberry application.

I cannot post links yet but here is the ota link:

blackberry.wordpress.org/install
    Jonathon is right on... the bb app for Wordpress is the ticket. Makes it real easy to work on your blog from anywhere. I'll post the link for access:

http://blackberry.wordpress.org/install
    08-05-09 07:25 AM
    I'm waiting for a legit 1st party app/service that will allow me to post a blog entry by sending a text message. I know there are a couple of 3rd party ones but those seem iffy to me.
    08-07-09 01:52 AM
    is there a blogger app
    09-17-09 09:29 PM
    I recently discovered cellspin, which allows you to blog to blogger, plus send to facebook, twitter, and numerous other social media sites at the same time. I've only had it for 5 days but it's working quite reliably for me so far. go to cellspin.net for details.
    09-25-09 02:51 PM
    I recently discovered cellspin, which allows you to blog to blogger, plus send to facebook, twitter, and numerous other social media sites at the same time. I've only had it for 5 days but it's working quite reliably for me so far. go to cellspin.net for details.
    Yeaa I got that 2 but I cant attach photos and text on there. Im just looking for blogpress like app I had on my iphone and I will be content
    09-25-09 09:09 PM
    Thanks for the info, much needed directions.
    09-28-09 08:49 PM
    How do i get mms on my 8330 blackberry curve?
    09-28-09 08:59 PM
    does anyone out there have an answer?
    09-28-09 09:03 PM
    Thanks for the tips, awesome
    10-14-09 12:08 PM
    This is great! I'm always wanting to blog about my weight loss but don't have access to a computer. Very awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 02:20 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD