Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
10-12-13 06:52 AM
145 ... 3456
tools
    Thanks for the post..I like it..
    10-08-09 05:32 AM
    HaHa.. blockin people!
    11-11-09 01:32 AM
    omg. 8 pages and there's no answer of whether the messages can be retrieved once they have been blocked! whats really going on here.
    11-14-09 11:14 PM
    this can really come in handy!
    11-26-09 12:14 AM
    and looks like no, after u blocked u can't get those messages back
    11-26-09 12:15 AM
    so wait is it possible if i wanna block one persons pin request on my 9700, if so how?
    11-26-09 03:34 AM
    help needed here guyssss????
    11-26-09 07:02 AM
    ok i did all of that but i only want to block one number but how do i specify which one i want to block? it lets me pick specific numbers only but how do i pick the numbers then?
    12-07-09 01:00 AM
    Thanks for the great tips..
    12-07-09 01:06 AM
    someone pls help how to block one particular no or a particular pin....
    12-07-09 03:51 AM
    Do you by any chance know how to automatically send a contact to voicemail w/o hitting ignore? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 09:09 AM
    thanks for the help!!
    02-22-10 04:20 PM
    ok i did all of that but i only want to block one number but how do i specify which one i want to block? it lets me pick specific numbers only but how do i pick the numbers then?
    I know there is a way to do it from the PC via the Sprint site uner My Online Tools. Maybe check yor account services from the PC.
    02-24-10 09:35 AM
    Heyy People:
    Could you guys help me out? I'm using blackberry bold 9000 with OS 5.0
    -----
    There's a girl who is stalking me really badly. She will NEVER stop sending me really annoying sms, at least 10 a day. and what worse is that i'm living in Indonesia, and it is really cheap and easy to get a new number. So i really need to sort out how to block all the numbers of her. I tried black and Whitelist, and it did not work in my bold. and i tried the firewall setting things, i activated all the options, but still i am getting sms and phone calls as usual.
    03-11-10 08:04 AM
    You can go to Blackberry Aplications(Apps) n get one called Privacy Call n thats just one some u have to pay for others are free
    03-11-10 11:02 PM
    Did someone answer the question "Can you block just ONE number"?

I have an ***** who keeps txting me random stuff for no reason and I would like to block his number?
    I'm pretty much on the same boat here. I receive MMS messages all the time to proof business cards for my printing and I have a handful of friends who are on my contacts list but send me some downright asinine MMS messages. I just want to block their numbers from sending me MMS and still be able to receive regular MMS messages from clients and my office.

I know that the "Options > Security Options > Firewall" has been discussed here but I don't want to block ALL messages. I just want to block CERTAIN numbers and I don't want to delete them from my contacts list just to apply the MMS firewall exception; not to mention that clients that are not already on my contacts list wouldn't be able to send me an MMS message.

I have a Bold 9700 running OS 5.0. Please help!
    04-07-10 03:28 PM
    Thanks for the tip, OP. Good to know this stuff.
    04-07-10 09:20 PM
    I know that the "Options > Security Options > Firewall" has been discussed here but I don't want to block ALL messages. I just want to block CERTAIN numbers and I don't want to delete them from my contacts list just to apply the MMS firewall exception; not to mention that clients that are not already on my contacts list wouldn't be able to send me an MMS message.

I have a Bold 9700 running OS 5.0. Please help!
    The functionality you need (to block only MMS, only from specified numbers) is not built into the phone's software. That leaves two options -
    * You might find one of the third party applications will have what you need.
    * Educate your friends, using as much force as your local laws allow.

With that I will close this thread to new posts, to reduce the impact of spambots. Feel free to start a new thread to discuss in one of the other forums.
    04-08-10 12:12 PM
    Spam seems to be reduced now in this forum. Reopening the thread.
    05-11-10 04:34 AM
    we cant do this without 3rd party software?
    05-27-10 07:31 AM
    I purchased "Call Control Pro" off the BB App Store. It works great, you can add/remove any call with the touch of a button. You can review/purchase it here:

BlackBerry App World - Call Control Pro

I had someone send me a message asking about my statement regarding Call Control Pro. I don't believe it works with SMS or other messaging apps, it is for phone calls. When I say you can "add/remove any call with a touch of a button" I meant to say, that you can add any such number to your blacklist or whitelist or, change them later on. I can direct it to block all calls from "Unknown Numbers" or "800 numbers" or "Private Numbers" automatically, can set it to do a "answer and hangup" or "send direct to voice mail" as well as other features.
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 06-07-10 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Update for clarity
    06-05-10 11:59 PM
    Cool thread thanks <3
    06-07-10 06:09 AM
    I dont know. I did Something Wrong. :\
    im not able to Get any texts . sms's on my phone now. :s
    Help me out please :s
    06-29-10 01:39 PM
    no way to block certan people?

smrtguard is free and can kick numbers straight to vm, among other things

smrtguard.com
    08-08-10 11:04 PM
    i learn something new from you guys. thanks anyway.
    08-12-10 02:12 AM
145 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD