09-08-10 11:59 PM
91 ... 234
tools
    Make sure you uninstall the Auto-update function from DM 4.7 or you will have to delete the temp vendor.xml it loads online. You then need to delete your normal vendor.xml.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 11:12 PM
    Done and done...still no joy.

Don't get me wrong...I really appreciate the effort you put into this tutorial. I am probably missing something and when I get some time I will just re-do everything. Thanks for your help.
    01-08-09 05:32 AM
    Hi - sorry to bother you - I'm trying to learn the BB themes, and I'm running into problems.

The theme building itself is pretty easy (so far) - but exporting it via cable to the BB isn't working.

I get "no additional applications designed for your device were found".

I found the thread about it on crackberries, but I seem to be a unique case - I couldn't get my own theme to download on to BB, but I got a free theme as a test, and it downloaded fine.

But mine still doesn't download. So the system stuff on PC and BB both must be ok (?) - so I can't understand why my theme won't work - its not too big, and there are no errors when it exports to alx.

Any ideas? I'd be so grateful if you could sort this out, as I really need to figure it out to do a freelance job.
    02-20-09 11:34 AM
    Sorry, I don't know anything about theme creation. This thread is primarily for reloading your OS. Try posting in the Themes forum if the above steps don't help.
    02-20-09 03:08 PM
    ok im starting to get really irritated i did everything in your explanation and i still get the message i dont understand.......can someone please help?
    04-23-09 04:39 PM
    ok im starting to get really irritated i did everything in your explanation and i still get the message i dont understand.......can someone please help?
    Start from the beginning and explain exactly what you are trying to do, what you are actually doing, and what happens. Include software versions.
    04-24-09 10:59 AM
    Start from the beginning and explain exactly what you are trying to do, what you are actually doing, and what happens. Include software versions.
    Ok I open DM (4.7) and it connects to my phone (8330 OS 4.5.0.131) fine and then I click on add/remove software then browse, I click on the file I want then it says something about searching and then I get the no additional applications for device were found message

04-24-09 11:25 AM
    Ok I open DM (4.7) and it connects to my phone (8330 OS 4.5.0.131) fine and then I click on add/remove software then browse, I click on the file I want then it says something about searching and then I get the no additional applications for device were found message

Still have no idea what you are trying to accomplish. Be excruciatingly specific. Are you trying to install a theme .alx file? Upgrade your OS? Delete Push To Talk? What?
    04-24-09 12:29 PM
    I'm just trying to install apps like livestream and a couple games that I couldn't find OTA

04-24-09 12:46 PM
    No offense, but in my tech support experience, "I did everything you said." is frequently just not true. If you aren't going to be specific and detailed, I cannot help you. I don't really have a solution for "I have some stuff that's not working when I do some things."
    04-24-09 01:52 PM
    What am I not being specific enough about? Would this be easier on bbm?

04-24-09 01:55 PM
    tater, PM'd you.
    04-24-09 02:17 PM
    and i replied
    04-24-09 02:50 PM
    Can someone please help me with this issue?! I am trying to upload a zip theme via DM. Here is what I've done so far and I am still getting the "no additional applications designed for your device were found."

I have the lastest versions..
    DM: 5.0.0.11
    Device Software: 4.5.0.131 (platform 3.4.0.25 for Curve 8330m)

I also have both alx & cod files in the same folder

and the vendor.xml deleted.

What am I missing?!

Thank you.
    10-11-09 10:41 AM
    You Are The Man!!!!!
    10-11-09 11:20 AM
    Need help please how can i fix my phone the reset software 513 keeps coming up on the screen help
    i have the blkbry 8330
    09-08-10 11:59 PM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD