Hello All,
    Im new to crackberry and when I select a ringtone and then email it to myself its not being emailed. I selected email me my ringtone and then i confirmed the email address which is correct but it still didn' come to the phone. Help!!!
    08-31-08 12:43 PM
    Is your email working on your phone for all of your other messages or is your email not working at all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 05:21 PM
    Hi,
    I'm also new to Crackberry.com and am having the same problem. I tested my email, and I'm getting it fine, both on my laptop, and my Pearl.

The email address I'm using is a yahoo.ca, does that matter?
    09-26-08 03:51 AM
    I am having the same problem! When I registered a few weeks ago, I hit email my ringtone, and my blackberry received it before the next page on the computer loaded! But in the last 2 days, I haven't received one single emailed ringtone. All other email is working instantly... I'm assuming it's not a problem with our phones, but with something on the crackberry sending end??? I'm just gonna keep trying for now!
    09-27-08 12:38 PM
    i have this issue also, i tried sending 2 themes OTA to my Curve, and nothing happens. tested my email, it works fine. must be something with the website.
    09-28-08 09:37 PM
    either it's the website or how the website is sending the file. BlackBerry device might blocking it.
    10-07-08 01:29 PM
    I want to know how to use the link that was sent with the ringtone. It is not clickable...I haven't figured the internet part of the phone out yet. I just got this phone yesterday It's my first one
    12-01-08 02:40 AM
    BUMP!!!!

I cant click the links sent from CrackBerry form my ringtones...help??
    02-10-09 05:49 AM
    What site are you getting your ringtones from?
    02-10-09 07:13 AM
    Trying very to set up Gmail account, what is the servers address Google or Gmail??????
    02-27-13 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD