Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
05-13-13 10:20 AM
75 123
tools
    New to BB and your efforts answered many questions for me. 5 Stars +
    01-17-10 06:29 PM
    Hi, I put a ringtone on for my calls but how do I put a text alert message when I get a text? I did it on my 8310 but I forgot how I did it.......Thanks
    There actual sound profiles. If you have not found out yet. To change text message and other notification go to the main menu and there is usually a speaker on the top left click that speaker and go down to edit profiles and change the profiles to the rigntones you would like.
    01-23-10 05:39 PM
    When I try to format my card. I push options and go to media card but there isn't anything there that says format. what now? Okay I guess I figured that out now put it is a card that I used n my pearl and there are pictures on there of my kids that I need and my old phone has water damage. How can I get the pics off because if I format they will be gone.
    Last edited by cbbpa; 01-23-10 at 06:07 PM.
    01-23-10 06:02 PM
    When I first set up my blackberry I let someone else use the Facebook app before I did and now her page is the default. How do I change this??

Thanks!
    to do this while in the face book app click the menu key go to option and there is a selection to log off.

Sorry for late reply. If that doesn't work remove face book app from BB and re-install it
    01-23-10 08:11 PM
    When I try to format my card. I push options and go to media card but there isn't anything there that says format. what now? Okay I guess I figured that out now put it is a card that I used n my pearl and there are pictures on there of my kids that I need and my old phone has water damage. How can I get the pics off because if I format they will be gone.
    I'm guessing your cannot turn your pearl on to access the pictures. If this is the case I have not come across a way to pull photos from a blackberry without turning it off.
    01-23-10 09:57 PM
    Great info thanks a bunch I had something really strange happen on my 8330 this am in my browser I couldn't access my bookmarks it kept saying an error occured. I couldn't even backdoor open them thru google I couldn't open any bookmarked pages until I deleted the bookmark. Clearly only a minor inconvenince but I want 2 make sure its not indicative of a larger problem. If u can help here's pin:3078d957 thanks
    Nice FAQ. Wouldn't mind seeing this posted in the FAQ sections, as there is a lot of great info for new users who don't like to use the search feature of the site.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 11:24 AM
    OK well I am taking you up on your offer to help. So here is my issue(s), I have 2. The first one is , I have a BB Storm 9530 Verizion unlocked on a T-mobile data plan operating with 5.0. I have downloaded a few apps for my phone since getting it and T-mobile sent me service books and everything seemed to work fine and then out of no where I got a MMS message with video and when I opened the attachment it says that it can not retrieve message. Now I know there is a thread on here somewhere for getting everything to work on your BB but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to download files and go through all that stuff to get it back online. Like maybe a quick setting adjustment or something simple like that? Now the second issue is a little out of left field but I have no clue as to where to start on finding a solution to this. Again out of the blue, or at least all of a sudden mind you I got my phone 2 weeks ago and have been setting it up downloading apps and transferring media to it from my PC. So in between all of this 2 days ago I get a text message from ( +10476000000) and in the message is (n:m=3=1) and that is all. Not only did I get this message, but I get it all day long. Sometimes every hour and all through the night with the same message each and every time. Now I have a app to block calls and I put that number in there and it still seems to get through maybe because its a text and not a call? Either way it is a pain in the neck and I try to send a text back with no results and dialing the number doesn't work either. Any ideals on what to do or where to start? Could it be a bug from one of the apps I downloaded? Its got me stumped. Any help you can give will be appreciated.
    02-23-10 09:38 AM
    is there a way to visibly hide a folder within the pictures section of the media area on ur blackberry?

edit: never mind i figured it out
    Do you mind telling us, how?
    02-24-10 04:06 PM
    Awesome stuff
    02-24-10 04:32 PM
    any tip on how to export your bbm as a .cod so you can load it back?
    04-04-10 03:39 PM
    Two more:

How to delete all Calendar entries

Open Calendar application
    Press Menu
    Select Options
    Type R S E T (not R E S E T)
    Confirm this is what you wish to do .
    You will need to do this for every email address associated with the Calendar.

How To Delete ALL Contacts

Open Contacts application
    Press Menu
    Select Options
    Type R S E T
    Confirm selection
    04-04-10 04:03 PM
    How to enter special characters.

Press and hold a keyboard character (try "N"), roll trackball, when the character
    you wish to use appears release the key and trackball / pad.
    04-04-10 04:10 PM
    This is extremely helpful thanks
    04-04-10 04:10 PM
    does anyone know how to play multiple playlists in succession within the bb media app (OS 5.0)?
    04-04-10 07:14 PM
    Is there a trick for being able to search for a certain message from a contact in my text message list without having to scroll through all of them? I have a tour. Thanks!
    08-23-10 02:55 PM
    how do i reset my blackberry curve phone
    someone please help me
    09-18-10 10:36 PM
    Love your post. Thanks dude!
    01-07-11 01:22 AM
    I installed Beetagg's QR code reader on my Storm 9530. It worked once but now when I snap a code all I get is a picture with the message no code detected. Any ideas on why that might be happening? Thanks in advance.
    01-11-11 06:19 PM
    Awesome guide, thanks
    02-11-11 02:15 PM
    great post and extremely helpful, thank you
    02-17-11 07:20 AM
    Good faq. I need one answered if you can. I don't seem to be getting PMs on the forums here. Any idea on what I need to do in order to receive PMs?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 04:01 PM
    WOW! This is crazy. Thanks a lot!
    Now I can be more efficient with my BB!
    04-08-11 01:07 AM
    Anyone know how to select multiple photos at once to send in an MMS or BBM message?
    04-20-11 08:30 AM
    good list. im trying to get all the shortcuts down.
    08-27-11 12:51 PM
    Hi can u help me??? My whm I'm using my bbm ... Thrs a post that says we can't access bbm services.. Pks check the date and time " but I already checkd it still it keeps shwing can u help me???? Here ahm u can add me on bb just chat me 2290D475. Thanks a lot
    05-13-13 10:20 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD