03-17-12 04:16 AM
164 ... 567
tools
    I have a Storm2 and I have looked and looked and I'm still stuck on one very elemental issue: how to delete all your messages or your entire call log without having to go line by line. I get 100 calls a day and it's a regal pain in the *** to try to delete each one individually.

Any tips on that?

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me.
    This question should be posted in the storm forum, but hopefully I have the right answer. Should be like all other berries, you go to the top line, hit the menu key, and select delete prior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 06:39 PM
    great info helped me pick my phone!
    11-16-09 05:39 PM
    great compilation of tips, just awesome! i have passed this link on to everyone i know with a BB and even to those that don't(hoping it will push them to a BB maybe)
    11-20-09 08:10 AM
    Good Job....New to the BB but falling in love fast and soaking up the info...Thanks...
    11-21-09 07:36 PM
    Blackberry 101 is a great tool to use to get to know my new Bold 2. Although, it needs to be updated in some parts because the new Bold 9700 is different; especially at the part about loading 3rd part applications. The new BB Desktop Manager interface is completely different than what is in the lecture. Thanks for providing the lectures, Kevin!
    12-05-09 10:41 AM
    I just found out about this site from a rep @ my carrier.i absolutely love it!! So informative and easy to follow.i had so many questions in regards to my bb,it has helped me out a lot.but i have a question! @ least one more.do you have an open forum?
    03-04-10 03:15 PM
    I love this site , have been reading here non-stop since I just got my first BB -woohoo! But I posted this in comments after the article, and thought I would post it here too, maybe it will save someone else some time and frustration.

PLEASE edit this thread and main article--- posted on 8-29-10 !!
    By: skwerrel | Date: Sun, 08/29/2010 - 23:19
    YO,NOT ALL VERSIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE HAVE A RINGTONE EDITOR!
    RE: Lecture #21 in Blackberry 101
    YO,NOT ALL VERSIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE HAVE A RINGTONE EDITOR!
    RE: Lecture #21 in Blackberry 101
    After reading ALL of this thread, I strongly urge you (CB peeps) to edit the original article/post to include a disclaimer and acknowledge at the ***BEGINNING*** of the article, that this software has DIFFERENT versions that probably (even more so now as article is dated 6-3-08) DO NOT INCLUDE this feature!
    I too, have a newly aquired(8-24-10) BB with the Blackberry Desktop Manager(ver 5.0) (copyright 2009) software on the bundled CD that I got last week from Radio Shack with new T-Mobile contract and free BB Curve 8520. My first BB...yeahME! lol!I Installed the sw and immediately noticed these differences in my Main Menu :
    -screen shot of program in tutorial has icon for "E-mail Settings" Program... but my sw does NOT have this, instead I have "Synchronize Certificates".
    -after opening up Media then Media Manager-
    (Roxy Media Manager -Build 940B62F ENU, Technical support ID 710263386913 copyright Sonic Solutions) there is NO choice on any of the programs menus or selections for this "Quick Sound Editor Preview" - there IS a preview popup called QuickShow, but it is a player only... with NO editing features!ZIP,ZILCH,BUPKISS!
    - I checked for updates and the verdict returned was "the software manager did not find updates for your application"
    So, as far as making ringtones from this software, myself and others are SOL, and this tutorial means nadda, sadly.
    I have so much to learn with this new toy - PLEASE help a newbie by warning upfront that there are version issues. This site is amazing though, and I appreciate every effort involved, THANKS Crackberry people You ROCK!
    08-30-10 12:00 AM
    Blackberry 8830 Sprint Model,my screen goes blank after reinserting the battery,after coonecting through any resource, not able to unlock through keypad..Upgrded the firmware to 4.5 but still the problem persist the same..pls advice..Regards
    10-19-10 08:44 AM
    does anyone know how to sign out or get rid of the Blackberry Messenger?
    01-16-11 07:45 PM
    Hey, I remember reading somewhere that all BBs have some type of download restriction on are phones . Something like under 5 mbs or so. I'm guesing this is with MP4 and certain video files or something because I have no problem downloading 30mb 3pg files with native bb browser. I'm not sure where to find the info to remove that restriction as I've done plenty of searches to try to find out.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Edit: did another sreach and got the answer I was looking for

Another question though. Does anybody know why I can only download large 3pg files and not Mp4 files(no matter what the size is)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by blackcaneaddict; 01-30-11 at 11:33 PM.
    01-30-11 11:10 PM
    Whoa!, Best BlackBerry Class!!!
    02-21-11 08:16 AM
    I just starting this, not too late??
    03-18-11 03:33 AM
    Thanks for sharing Kevin! This is extremely helpful
    04-08-11 01:10 AM
    Anyone gonna UPDATE this puppy? 2007?!?!?!
    We may as well be talking about two cans and a string, aye?
    03-17-12 04:16 AM
164 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD