Well updating from a previous post I put up, I have a Pearl that is ridiculously crazy I've replaced it 6 times at a corporate store so i decided to take things my hands today and call into Telus, after a few minutes of talking to csr, they were convinced something had to be done and sent me up to Client Support, the woman was extremely nice and understanding, so in conclusion she offered me $400 dollar credit, with a signing of a 3 year contract, keep in mind on my contract now i still have 27 months left so not even a year and they are willing to do this. I think that is very nice. So now its picking a phone obviously I will be buying a blackberry, the only option it seems right now to get is, the Curve, how do you feel about that? Also red or grey? Or should I wait for the Storm, even though I think it will be ridiculously priced? Heh thank you!
    11-04-08 01:41 AM
    wait a month and get the Storm...for 400 bucks.
    11-04-08 03:18 AM
    I agree. Wait it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 10:56 AM
    I'd wait 4 the storm too....Im gonna buy it 4 Christmas 4 myself if my girlfriend doesnt. Hopefully it'll drop in price just after the holidays. I mean that xtra $100 bux or so is just as good in my pocket as it is theirs!
    11-04-08 04:47 PM
    if the touch screen aspect appeals to you, go for the storm for sure! i personally don't like touch screens thats why i got the curve only a month ago. i heard rumors that telus might have a CDMA version of the bold in february but i don't know if it's true..
    11-04-08 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD