I tried every Telus phone number in my address book and they are all forwarded to Central America!!!! Guatemala in fact! I was promised that my discounts would be carried over for another year, two months ago but I can't seem to reach the loyalty team in Canada! After spending hours upon hours explaining the situation, no one in Guatemala seems to or just can't help me! I get put on hold and get forgotten, other times I get put on hold and then eventually get hung up on. Seriously, it's not worth the discounts just to be treated so unprofessionally. I finally requested a callback from a CDN loyalty team or I am canceling my 3 lines that I have had since the clearnet (Mike Network Days). I gave Alice 72 hours or I am done! I totally understand why they switched their call answering system to Guatemala. It was obviously to pay employees 25 cents an hour instead of $11 an hour but come on, at what expense if they can't understand what my call is about and have me on hold to look at their dictionary or a translation Site while I am on hold for longer than I am actually talking then it just isn't working!
    08-16-16 02:14 AM
    Oh Canada........... sounds all too familiar. I wish you the best of luck getting this sorted out!
    08-16-16 02:53 AM
    Thanks. decided to switch companies. Might as well get a couple of new phones for my trouble )
    08-16-16 11:03 PM