197 ... 45678
tools
    That will be a hard one to explain later

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 04:24 AM
    The boys are running well...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 04:29 AM
    hamilton looks promising to be on podium despite the pit team error... LOL..
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-24-13 04:52 AM
    Or Nico...great race

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 05:23 AM
    Looks like you called it...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 05:36 AM
    Great race...team BlackBerry on the Podium.

Posted via CB10
    jafrul likes this.
    03-24-13 05:43 AM
    YES!!!! Team Blackberry is on the podium...
    Hamilton third. Rosberg fourth.

good start of the season.
    03-24-13 05:44 AM
    Lol...Weber looks like he wants to smack his teammate around..

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 05:51 AM
    Man...trouble in paradise I think...Mark is not happy.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 05:56 AM
    Man...trouble in paradise I think...Mark is not happy.

Posted via CB10
    yup... the way he looks on the podium.
    something is brewing. but i don't see any untowards incident between them during race. what gives?

INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting DIFFERENT RESULT
    03-24-13 06:22 AM
    its no wonder mark is unhappy- gets told both cars have been 'turned down' followed by vettel catching and passing him in a very aggressive manner!
    I feel sorry for nico tbh but great to see mercedes/blackberry/hamilton up there!
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-24-13 06:33 AM
    both teams (red bull and Mercedes) is on team order..
    vettel was not supposed to contest first place webber but ignore the team order and o/took Webber anyway.
    same case with Hamilton and rosberg.
    but this time, rosberg wants to o/take and team boss says no. he back off and let Hamilton win third...

bottomline. team order sucks.
    reminded how michael schumacher was given the winning by team mate. if i'm not mistaken it was alonso at that time. sucks.

INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting DIFFERENT RESULT
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-24-13 06:48 AM
    I agree team orders are bad for racing overall as spectators want to see wheel to wheel racing and lots of passing. I thought this race was very entertaining and it was hilarious to watch team Red Bull after the race, so much tension. Good job by team Mercedes as they had a very strong weekend and they are definitely trending in the right direction. What has happened to Mclaren? What a disaster.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 10:20 AM
    both teams (red bull and Mercedes) is on team order..
    vettel was not supposed to contest first place webber but ignore the team order and o/took Webber anyway.
    same case with Hamilton and rosberg.
    but this time, rosberg wants to o/take and team boss says no. he back off and let Hamilton win third...

bottomline. team order sucks.
    reminded how michael schumacher was given the winning by team mate. if i'm not mistaken it was alonso at that time. sucks.

Barichello actually.

Nice to see BlackBerry on the podium

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 10:47 AM
    Wooot! Go BB!
    Attached Thumbnails Mercedes : New car and BlackBerry is their new partner !-2013-03-24-4.57.56-.-.png   Mercedes : New car and BlackBerry is their new partner !-sebastian-vettel.jpg  
    03-24-13 11:05 AM
    Good start to the season for team BB (err Mercedes)!

I think I'll have to watch a little more F1 this year now that I've got some slightly passable reason to choose one team over another
    03-24-13 02:03 PM
    LEWIS...lol. wrong pit team.

Posted via CB10
    and he said that he guessed it was out of habit since he has been doing that for a lot of years haha haha he apologized for what that may worth haahahah

The over passing on both teammates was hilarious...mm hahahahah

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 03:08 PM
    03-24-13 03:38 PM
    Oh the F1 drama. If it wasn't for the team placing the soap opera that keeps fan talking would be lacking. It much like diving in Football.

Might have to start following Mercedes a little closer this season.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Just Me; 03-27-13 at 03:49 PM.
    03-24-13 04:30 PM
    Barichello actually.

Nice to see BlackBerry on the podium

Posted via CB10
    oh yeah.... it was barrichello... the look at his face after the race tells it all.. and although schumi won the championship, Ferrari caused controversy with playing it unfair.
    and now, it was like normal to follow team orders... i guess this is what happens when you are in a team and you have to think personal winning and trophies as second choice after team winning.

03-24-13 08:08 PM
    hamilton pulled into the wrong pit (mclaren) on sunday at sepang was quite an epic blunder. let's hope he remembers who he's racing for in the the races to come.
    03-26-13 02:20 AM
    hamilton pulled into the wrong pit (mclaren) on sunday at sepang was quite an epic blunder. let's hope he remembers who he's racing for in the the races to come.
    That's understandable though, he's associated with the team for 15+ years. **** I didn't initially see a problem with it lol
    03-26-13 11:14 PM
    I wonder if that cost him more than the 12 seconds he was behind by though? I feel for Mark Webber, myself. I wonder if he'll quit before the next race? He say's he's going to come home and go surfing and "think about things" during the break.
    03-26-13 11:46 PM
    I wonder if that cost him more than the 12 seconds he was behind by though? I feel for Mark Webber, myself. I wonder if he'll quit before the next race? He say's he's going to come home and go surfing and "think about things" during the break.
    He won't quit, he's under contract for one. They will not be teammates next year though, WEB's only been getting year to year contracts for some odd reason. I don't blame him for being pissed off, the leadership of that team has grown to be quite iffy.
    03-27-13 12:11 AM
    I bet if he got a drive at, say, McLaren or Lotus, they'd let him go. Vettel would pay his salary out of his own pocket.
    03-27-13 12:50 AM
197 ... 45678