Tomorrow is another T-Mobile Un-carrier event!

T-Mobile Announces Un-carrier 8.0 - Join us LIVE on Dec 16 | T-Mobile Newsroom

Question: Do you think the word "Blackberry" will even be mentioned?

I would love for Legere to mention ANYTHING Blackberry... any predictions? Are we crazy for expecting ANYTHING mentioned regarding the Classic coming out on Wednesday?
    12-15-14 06:21 PM
    It's rumored to be a price cut. Well, one guy on Android Central posted a screenshot of a $20 price cut across the board for the individual plans. Apparently, he saw it before the prices were restored.

Timing sure is interesting though.
    12-15-14 06:32 PM
    I was over at Amazon messing around and saw that the blackberry passport can be purchased with a T Mobile sim starter kit. pretty interesting.
    12-16-14 05:22 AM
    Well, that was disappointing. Roll over minutes/data is nice. But having the unlimited everything plan, the price cuts would have been better.

Posted from my Z10 running on 10.3.1
    12-16-14 12:36 PM
    Yikes Legere is looking haggard. Must be up nights on his twitter. I was looking for a lower priced tier on their Simple Choice plans perhaps by bringing the $30 Walmart plan for everyone.
    Uncarrier 8.0 Event Tomorrow-omp82cn.jpg
    12-16-14 12:51 PM
    I was over at Amazon messing around and saw that the blackberry passport can be purchased with a T Mobile sim starter kit. pretty interesting.
    Yeah, it's been available for a while now. As someone pointed out, maybe they realized that a lot of their Passport-buying customers were also buying TMO SIMs, so they bundled them?

But if TMO had a hand in the creating the bundle...hypocrites.
    jskerutis likes this.
    12-16-14 05:15 PM
    Would be nice is people on the unlimited plans could roll over unused hotspot data.

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    12-27-14 11:18 AM
    Would be nice is people on the unlimited plans could roll over unused hotspot data.

Posted via CB10
    Oh hotspot data is different? How about tethered data?

This is like Animal Farm. All data is equal, but some data is more equal than others.

Posted via CB10
    leojzueg likes this.
    12-27-14 10:49 PM
    Oh hotspot data is different? How about tethered data?

This is like Animal Farm. All data is equal, but some data is more equal than others.
    Yeah. Hotspot data does not roll over, nor can you hotspot more than your plan allows you to.
    12-27-14 11:06 PM
    The customer service rep told me that the data rollover doesn't apply to unlimited plans. I thought it might not apply to my mobile data over the phone but definitely would for my hotspot data.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 11:55 PM
    The customer service rep told me that the data rollover doesn't apply to unlimited plans. I thought it might not apply to my mobile data over the phone but definitely would for my hotspot data.

Posted via CB10
    Aren't we all unlimited, but with a reduced data rate if over a set amount?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 04:19 AM
    That's correct. We are unlimited just the speed is then reduced (I believe to 2G) when you cross the data limit.
    12-30-14 04:38 AM
    Phone data doesn't throttle. My wifi hotspot via my phone doesn't work after 5gb. The other wifi hotspot I have on my account slows down once you reach 5gb

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 12:28 AM