Ok,my buddy wants to buy an unlocked Storm,he was wondering if it acts like a tmo phone.Like,can he log in to the Tmo store,etc...
    03-13-09 03:31 AM
    tell him dont waste his $$... i had one and it kept shuttin off... complete POS.. tell him get the new curve
    03-13-09 03:36 AM
    I shall pass that along...Anyone else?
    03-13-09 03:46 AM
    I posted the question just last night to a tmo tech...I just said that a friend is concidering unlocking his BOLD and coming back to tmo from ATT. He said not to because the apps would not work as well as if he were on the network.
    i'm not a tech guy but I trust him.

I'm reading these posts by storm owners and just not feeling their excitment with their devices.
    I chose the 8900 and am loving it.
    03-13-09 02:22 PM
    I recently bought a Storm and unlocked it, ive only had it for a few days but its been working great so far, everything works and functions like it should.
    03-13-09 03:32 PM
    I recently bought a Storm and unlocked it, ive only had it for a few days but its been working great so far, everything works and functions like it should.
    I figured maybe a tmo tech would bs me a lil bit. my buddy is still going to move back to tmo and unlock his device
    03-13-09 03:53 PM
    Thanks guys for your input.
    03-13-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD