So I know alot of folks have had a tough time figuring out how to RESEND SERVICE BOOKS...specifically from the T-Mo site

For those of you wanting to resend service books/edit your signature/change email push features or change your BB device.....follow the below exactly...

my.t-mo> login> manage> phones> below phone select click-able (NOT YOUR PHONE) (even though it may be the correct device and select blackberry then reselect your phone)> set up blackberry internet email> service books> send......

If your not near a computer....and would like to "TRY" OTA....follow these steps....

"manage internet email" Usually in "setup" folder> opens browser> see your email addresses> scroll down to: help> send service books........

Hope this helps
    Last edited by larrygump; 07-29-09 at 05:16 PM.
    07-29-09 04:41 PM
    Thanks a lot! This is very helpful!

The mods ought to sticky this as we do have some people come into the T-Mobile forums and ask about sending service books and this answers it perfectly.
    07-29-09 05:35 PM
    awesome post!
    08-02-09 11:30 PM
    Great stuff!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 11:51 PM
    Hopefuly it'll be a help....lol....Im in the process of cracking a VZW storm right now...phew this is tough
    08-04-09 09:57 AM
    I cant believe my thread died
    08-11-09 02:26 PM
    anybody?...can I get this stickied???
    08-14-09 07:36 AM
    Hopefuly it'll be a help....lol....Im in the process of cracking a VZW storm right now...phew this is tough
    THE service books are right there for that phone no extra steps
    08-28-09 02:15 AM
    it doesnt work like that........alot of times your gonna have to go through the steps outlined........people having a tough time figuring out how to get to em
    08-31-09 09:38 AM
    i have a tmobile sim card in a blackberry tour but i dnt have the internet service book
    10-28-09 10:13 AM
    i have a tmobile sim card in a blackberry tour but i dnt have the internet service book
    Follow the instructions....should fix ya up
    10-28-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD