...starting November 15th. New tiers will be:

$50: 2GB (currently $50 gets you 1GB data)
    $65: 6GB (new tier, currently you get 3GB for $60)
    $80: 10GB (new tier, currently you get 5GB for $70)
    $95: unlimited (up from $80)

Existing customers: if you like your plan, you'll be able to keep your plan. But if you're thinking of switching to a new tier, you may want to check if employer discounts will carry over. It would also be a good idea to check if other perks and add-ons (like Stateside International Talk) will stay available on the new tiers. AFAIK, the old price tiers will not be available once the new ones go live.
    11-13-15 02:46 PM
    So, I currently have the 2 lines, unlimited everything with simple choice (international data) for $100. My price will stay the same as long as I don't change the plan?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 04:08 PM
    So, I currently have the 2 lines, unlimited everything with simple choice (international data) for $100. My price will stay the same as long as I don't change the plan?
    Correct. They say that unless you change it, they won't.
    11-13-15 04:12 PM
    Correct. They say that unless you change it, they won't.
    What if I add a feature (like the mobile without borders) if I travel and then remove the feature upon returning to the usa?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 04:24 PM
    What if I add a feature (like the mobile without borders) if I travel and then remove the feature upon returning to the usa?
    Good question. It would depend on how grandfathered these plans are. Based on precedence, I'm guessing that older features are going to be there to add/remove, but new ones introduced hereon won't be. Since MWB precedes this major change, I think it will stay.

TMO has totally screwed up the communication on this. Typical "introduce first, figure out the details later."
    lobbyintx likes this.
    11-13-15 04:55 PM
    Still works for me because I use a huge amount of data a month with t-mobile

Posted via the Crackberry Blackberry Priv
    11-14-15 07:08 PM
    I think my account should get the mobile without border feature for free without having to pay the $10 monthly fee. The fee isn't a big deal as I can add it when I go to mexico and remove it once I return.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 06:45 PM