So I'm travelling overseas (in france at the moment), and bought a european sim card, and then proceded to lose my t-mobile sim card. Does anyone know how to order a replacement? I've searched all over the website and couldn't find anything, also searched here too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 06:31 AM
    You'll have to contact T-Mobile for something like that.
    07-20-09 09:18 AM
    go to any t-mobile store and they will be able to sell you one for $30 bucks if not call and wait until they send you one but it might be more expensive that way...
    07-20-09 09:20 AM
    You need to report your card missing. Someone cold be using it and charging your account for a lot of international calls.

07-20-09 09:26 AM
    You need to report your card missing. Someone cold be using it and charging your account for a lot of international calls.

yep i second that if you havent done it yet...
    07-20-09 09:29 AM
    and txladi29 i go thru georgetown on my way to the quarries upthere and god them cops are A...holes but i guess williamson couty officers has that rep
    07-20-09 09:35 AM
    Hey thanks for these replys everyone. I fortunately suspended my service with t-mo while I'm gone, but I have no way of getting to a t-mo store now...is there any way to do it online?

07-20-09 11:58 AM
    You can find SIM cards online for much less then a T-Mobile store. I got one off of eBay for $10, just make sure it's a T-Mobile card and is a trusted seller.
    07-20-09 12:26 PM
    Ah ebay! Joy! Thanks for the tip.

07-21-09 11:16 AM
    Oh...but will I need to contact t-mobile to tell them my sim card has changed?

07-21-09 11:16 AM
    and txladi29 i go thru georgetown on my way to the quarries upthere and god them cops are A...holes but i guess williamson couty officers has that rep
    I AGREE! I have gotten pulled over in the acceleration lane while entering the freeway. Hullloooo...I am supposed to be speeding up here in this lane. I argued that one and won.

And, fair warning for anyone who likes to party and drive home- don't go through G-town. They will throw the book at you.
    I think they try to keep it safe for the seniors that support the town via their Sun City taxes.
    I sound as if I'm complaining, but I really like the safety and comforting feeling of the town. :-)

07-21-09 11:23 AM
    I thing Virgin or Orange resell TMobile products in France.

07-21-09 11:34 AM
    Ah that's a good idea. I went to an orange store today, but the salesman said they only carry orange sim cards. Do you know of any specific store I should try? Perhaps a non-branded cell phone store that sells generic sim cards, that might also carry re-sell t-mobile cards?

07-23-09 10:45 AM
    Update...my parents went to a t-mobile store in the US for me, and they outright gave them a sim card. Issue resolved.:-)

07-24-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD