I've had my BB Curve 8320 for about five months and the build quality has been subpar. It appears to be getting worse the longer I have it and I've used it delicately.

The side rails creak and the bottom corners feel somewhat loose. Its also frozen up a few times.

I have the T-Mobile BIS plan. Lately I've not been able to get connection in my building to the Internet.

Others in my office with personal BBs through T-Mobile are able to get Internet no problem. Mine is set to prefer the network then WiFi.

Is it likely T-Mobile will give me a replacement?
    03-14-09 12:23 AM
    i have no issues with mine and i've had it for almost a year. and for it freezing up you are probably low on memory. what's your file free under options/status ?
    03-14-09 12:48 AM
    My File Free = 5,646,350 Bytes and I have a 8GB Micro SD card in there also. Thanks.
    03-14-09 01:18 AM
    that's really low you need at least 12,xxx,xxx bytes to function properly. take a look at the memory link in my signature to bring that number up
    03-14-09 01:19 AM
    Thanks I'll look into freeing up some memory. I still do not understand the lack of Internet connectivity though.
    03-14-09 01:31 AM
    You really need to do a hard reset. And see how much memory you regain.

Follow that thread the other poster suggested it will show you how to ge rid of some unneeded stuff on your device. That will certainly allow it to run faster.

You really need to keep your file free memory above 12 mb.
    03-14-09 03:08 PM
    I found that doing a sync on a daily basis helps keep our 8320 a lil snappier. not a tech and can't tell you why but when it starts to lag a bit, I do a sync....seems to help....the casing is a bit 'plastic' and 'cool toys' quality compared to even the pearl....our creaks but not having any issue with durability....had about a yr.
    03-14-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD