Hi all,

Just on the phone with customer support about issue with network covering (I have sometimes 1 stripe) and also voice-mail short-code not working.

And what happend!!! The support employee just told me:
    "Since April 2017 T-Mobile Netherlands is not supporting pre-paid users with a BlackBerry® device"!!

This memo was in a pop-up on her/his screen with big uppercase letters.

So I ask why TMO-nl decided this and I did not get any answer to that question, even when I asked if they put a ticket to de support supervisor the answer was NO. When I ask what to do, the answer was: "Switch to other device brand" then I told TMO support that I never leave BlackBerry® and told that the best way for me was to switch network. I also told support that if they do this they going to lose BlackBerry® users on there network. I know there is still a lot of die-hard BlackBerry® users in the Netherlands and also on TMO network. The answer by support member was: "Well to bad then for the BlackBerry® users on our network"!!!!

I'm wondering if BlackBerry® knows this, and if so why it was never released in any way on internet,social-media or something like that.

Does anyone here knows a email or twitter account from BlackBerry® Canada where I can transfer this issue with my network.

Regards Danny

Posted via CB10
    09-11-17 07:12 AM
    I suspect it more related to BIS and older BBOS powered BlackBerry's than to the BB10 or Android BlackBerries. Many don't understand the difference.

Yes BlackBerry is fully aware that MANY carriers around the world are bringing their support of BIS to an end.
    09-11-17 07:28 AM
    I suspect it more related to BIS and older BBOS powered BlackBerry's than to the BB10 or Android BlackBerries. Many don't understand the difference.

Yes BlackBerry is fully aware that MANY carriers around the world are bringing their support of BIS to an end.
    That was also what I told support, but they called Technical-Support and got the answer: All of the BlackBerry® issues are not supported anymore. BIS or no BIS just all devices with a pre-paid sim-card are un-supported!!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-17 07:56 AM