It seems that when I have wifi turned on and I enter one of a myriad of places that offer free ATT wifi that my Priv attempts to connect to the network. I don't want it connecting to anything attwifi so I contacted ATT and they told me that on the Priv I am unable to forget my carrier's network. Let this be a lesson learned: Do NOT buy carrier phones. This kind of garbage requires me to turn off my wifi when I leave the house and turn it back on when I return. If anyone has a workaround, I am deeply appreciative. Thanks.
    10-31-16 05:19 PM
    Just to confirm.... If you view your saved WiFi networks, long press the AT&T one, there isn't a "Forget" option popup?
    How about "Modify" and save an invalid password?

Just did some more research... Are you able to turn off or remove the AT&T Smart Wifi app as having that on will override the normal Android WiFi system and auto-connect to AT&T Hotspots?
    10-31-16 05:36 PM
    So I did the long press on the attwifi in the saved networks and it disappeared. That might have done the trick as I do not see it reappearing. Also, I have deleted the smart wifi app from day one as I am not a fan of bloatware. Now to drive by a mcdonalds and see if indeed it worked. I will report back! Thank you!
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    10-31-16 07:20 PM
    So I did the long press on the attwifi in the saved networks and it disappeared. That might have done the trick as I do not see it reappearing. Also, I have deleted the smart wifi app from day one as I am not a fan of bloatware. Now to drive by a mcdonalds and see if indeed it worked. I will report back! Thank you!
    How did you delete the ATT smart wifi app? I could only disable it.
    02-21-17 02:04 PM