Hey well I need help getting all the current At&t service books, I have a unlocked blackberry, I am using it on at&t but was locked to T-mobile.

Well since I dont have the blackberry data plan I cant get the newest service books like the IM service books and the mms service books.

Can someone upload their service books and a how to guide on how to install them?

I would really appreciate it

Thank you all )
    12-09-09 01:18 AM
    The AT&T Service Books are at the bottom of Post #1 of this thread
    12-09-09 01:31 AM
    Hey well I did that already but im in need of the newest service books as in the ones for the instant messengers. Thanks for the help though appreciate it
    12-09-09 01:43 AM
    Go to the email settings on your device. If you have registered an account with the ATT Bis website, go there and under help you can send the service books to your device.
    12-09-09 08:04 AM
    Go to the email settings on your device. If you have registered an account with the ATT Bis website, go there and under help you can send the service books to your device.
    He doesn't have BIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 09:07 AM
    Moving thread to ATT Forum
    12-10-09 10:22 AM
    BBM and BB IM applications (WL, AIM, Facebook are made by BB) wont work unless you have the BB Data plan. No service book will give you that either.
    12-10-09 10:36 AM
    i have my storm unlocked, and i put at&t on it. i got mms but when i try and open up my browser it just says the radio is turned off or their is insufficent data coverage. how do i fix this
    12-16-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD