So I went on line and asked a sales rep to confirm availability of the Blackberry Passport and Classic on line. And this is what I got, giving the fact that both of these Blackberries will be available today, 02/19/15.

AT&T sales representatives are happy to assist you with your questions.

AT&T sales representatives will not have access to your personal account. This service is provided to you under AT&Ts Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    You are now chatting with Brian W., an AT&T sales representative.
    Brian W.: Hi Robert. How can I help you?
    Robert: Hi Brian, i heard you guys will be carrying the new blackberry passport as well as the new blackberry classic. When will they be available on line?
    Brian W.: ***That is a great question Robert! I do apologize, as I am unable to comment no the availability of future devices. I would recommend checking back on the site often for those.
    Robert: Thanks for your help.
    Brian W.: No problem Robert. Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
    Robert: NO.
    Brian W.: Well again, my name is Brian and I want to thank you for choosing AT&T. We appreciate your business. Have a great rest of your day!
    02-19-15 02:46 AM
    So I went on line and asked a sales rep to confirm availability of the Blackberry Passport and Classic on line. And this is what I got, giving the fact that both of these Blackberries will be available today, 02/19/15.

AT&T sales representatives are happy to assist you with your questions.

AT&T sales representatives will not have access to your personal account. This service is provided to you under AT&Ts Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    You are now chatting with Brian W., an AT&T sales representative.
    Brian W.: Hi Robert. How can I help you?
    Robert: Hi Brian, i heard you guys will be carrying the new blackberry passport as well as the new blackberry classic. When will they be available on line?
    Brian W.: ***That is a great question Robert! I do apologize, as I am unable to comment no the availability of future devices. I would recommend checking back on the site often for those.
    Robert: Thanks for your help.
    Brian W.: No problem Robert. Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
    Robert: NO.
    Brian W.: Well again, my name is Brian and I want to thank you for choosing AT&T. We appreciate your business. Have a great rest of your day!
    they all do the same not only at&t ,working by the hour and waiting to take a break or to go home they will not care about your bb question since that will not make any difference for his/her wage
    02-19-15 03:15 AM
    They are just an ordinary salesman. They cannot check nor have access to future stock inventory.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 04:51 AM
    I agree. I called stores in my area yesterday and the reps I spoke with did not know what I was talking about. They all replied with statements like "Well, if it is supposed to launch Friday, we will probably get it Friday." It is CRAZY to me that AT&T isn't telling them what shipments they are going to receive but, assuming that is true, I can't fault the reps or individual stores for it. However, AT&T tweeted on Monday that the Passport and Classic would be available on Feb. 20th. I think the very least that a sales rep could do is follow the twitter account of the company he/she is working for. To not even know that the phones exist and that your company will be the exclusive carrier of one of those devices is not acceptable. I had to explain over and over again what the Passport is and that BlackBerry is in fact still in business.
    02-19-15 01:03 PM
    I know that my corporate AT&T store will have the Passport and Classic for sale tomorrow February 20 as announced. They received the demos Tuesday and I was over yesterday checking out both devices.

My rep, who is a BlackBerry fan, got her Classic yesterday and migrated from her Q10 to the new Classic last night.

I only deal with an AT&T corporate stores as their "Authorized AT&T Stores" typically are clueless in my opinion.

Bob

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 01:13 PM
    Most of these guys (and probably less of the ladies) probably care about their work just enough to not get fired. Whatever doesn't get pushed in front of their faces they will not know. If they haven been told to stick a BlackBerry Passport poster on the wall and set up a demo unit, they most likely don't have much info about it at all. It's not like they're phone enthusiasts hunting down info about leaks and future devices when they're not on the clock... I probably wouldn't spend a minute on CB if I worked at a carrier retail store,.. it'd be the last thing I'd want to do.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 01:13 PM