I was with AT&T from May until just this month. I left because I missed my Blackberry, and simply could not afford their BB / calling plans combined.

I will tell you this though - I never received bad customer service, I never had a dropped call, and my phone was always connected to 3G!

I like some of the features they provide to their customers, like the immediate switch if you upgrade a phone plan (TMO, you have to wait until next month), the almost-immediate billing (I still wait a week for TMO to text me and tell me I owe them), and the various resources I was able to utilize for tech support.

While I do love TMO, I have found a fondness for AT&T, and appreciate all the assistance I received from them signing up, up until the very end. I was even surprised to see that my cancellation fee was only $100! (Found out that was because I qualified for a corporate discount and it was negotiated into the contract!)

All good things to say about AT&T, so cheers and I wish you the best!
    09-16-09 01:30 PM
    AT&T needs to offer a discount for the Blackberry Personal bundle btw...

It's stupid that it costs identical to adding the two features individually AND the normal PDA bundle does offer a discount...
    09-16-09 01:42 PM
    [QUOTE=Ami.;3601616]
    I like some of the features they provide to their customers, like the immediate switch if you upgrade a phone plan (TMO, you have to wait until next month)

[QUOTE]

T-mobile doesn't backdate it to the beginning of billing cycle if you change your plan during the middle of the cycle?

This was very handy when I was with Verizon...

I am switching to T-mobile, but I see their plans have so many more minutes compared to the same prices of ATT and VZW, I don't (hope not) think it will be a problem with overages.
    09-16-09 04:44 PM
    Actually, t-mobile can backdate a plan. When I went from 39.99 300 min plan to the 49.99 Unlimited, I was over my min a little bit so the rep offered to backdate it so I wouldn't get any per min overage charges.
    I bet if you ask for them to backdate, most reps can do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:18 PM
    You'll be back mwahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 12:39 PM
    Aceh You Bish
    09-20-09 03:18 AM
    Aceh You Bish
    very mature
    09-20-09 11:02 PM
    I was with AT&T from May until just this month. I left because I missed my Blackberry, and simply could not afford their BB / calling plans combined.

I will tell you this though - I never received bad customer service, I never had a dropped call, and my phone was always connected to 3G!

I like some of the features they provide to their customers, like the immediate switch if you upgrade a phone plan (TMO, you have to wait until next month), the almost-immediate billing (I still wait a week for TMO to text me and tell me I owe them), and the various resources I was able to utilize for tech support.

While I do love TMO, I have found a fondness for AT&T, and appreciate all the assistance I received from them signing up, up until the very end. I was even surprised to see that my cancellation fee was only $100! (Found out that was because I qualified for a corporate discount and it was negotiated into the contract!)

All good things to say about AT&T, so cheers and I wish you the best!
    What voice plan are you on now/what do you normally use in a month depending on what you use there are plans that might work.
    09-22-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD