I have a BB Priv and have been trying to turn on HD voice but when I go into settings and cellular network I have no switch to turn on... What can I do to make that option appear? They tried at the ATT store this afternoon, it is turned on in my att account but we cannot turn it on the Priv.
    03-29-17 08:13 PM
    If I understand correctly, HD voice is something that only comes into effect when one is connected with another phone with the capabilities. It is automatic, as I recall.
    03-30-17 03:07 AM
    Was the Priv purchased from AT&T? Does it show any AT&T branding? If it is an unlocked Priv I would say it is doubtful that the feature will work at all. Even if they offer the same device you own unlocked your non branded device likely won't have WFC or VOLTE support. I ran into this on a Samsung Galaxy S7.
    04-03-17 11:05 PM
    HD Voice capabilities are provisioned automatically by the billing system when you use a phone coded for this capability on AT&T, or when the IMEI of a phone permitted to use HD Voice is set on your line of service. This means you MAY be able to use someone else's IMEI (just zero out the last 6 digits) to see if it will work, but this method requires the dummy IMEI to be entered by a representative. No guarantees, AT&T doesn't acknowledge that BlackBerry phones exist, really.
    04-04-17 09:52 PM