Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
11-02-08 01:51 PM
1,420 123 ...
tools
    ATTENTION ALL!!!!

We now have a dedicated forum for all your AT&T related questions, concerns, and comments. Please refer to the following link to post all your questions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f116/

Me and Cutdacheck2003 (with the help of MsMari) have decided to start a thread in which you can ask all your questions/inquiries/concerns within this very thread.

The reason behind this thread is because I've gotten a lot of PMs/PINs/Emails in which certain users don't feel comfortable creating their own threads.

We will attempt to answer as best and as fast as possible.

If you don't feel comfortable asking within the forums, you can always email me (in signature) or PIN me. Please be sure to state that you are from CB and your CB username when requesting or PIN messaging.

Disclaimer: All opinions and postings are my own thoughts and opinions and in no way reflect the policies, terms and conditions, or should be taken as an agreement or binding contract between you and AT&T Mobility.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Guys thanks for participating in this AT&T thread that Jayden, Mari, and myself have setup up for Crackbery and its members. Although this forum is built on responses, chime ins, and answering questions to help people, unfortunately please refrain from doing so in this thread!!
    No one should be answering questions at this point besides Jayden, Mari, Cut, or a moderator. The reason being is because after somene answers a question we have to go back read the question, read your answers or chimes, and then figure out if you made a mistake within your answer. Frankly its a hassle and we dont get paid to do this, further we would like to try to maintain a certain level of order within this thread.

Please dont think that we are control freaks or ***holes. We just would like everyone to be informed to our greatest abilities without much speculation and/or guesstimates.

With that being said we do appreciate the help that you guys have provided thus far, and if you have any further questions you can pm, pin, or email us for clarification.

Thanks in Advance for your cooperation.
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 11-02-08 at 01:50 PM.
    06-28-08 06:20 PM
    OMGoodness, its a good idea, I just hope you don't get overwhelmed with the same questions, like:
    1. When is the BOLD being released?
    2. When is 2.5 going to be active on the AT&T BIS website?

I just thought I'd start a few...

Ps: Jayden, send me your pin...
    06-28-08 06:22 PM
    Thanks for the intro. Within this thread I will also try to supply a link to your questions via the AT&T website, just for your references. Heres my pin 2450E3C3 as Jayden said please be sure to inform me that you are from CB, and I will be more than happy to assist. LOL Inside joke.
    06-28-08 06:27 PM
    Thanks guys. I'm going to add both of your PINS anyways. I already PM you guys already trying to find out insider info anyways! LOL
    06-28-08 06:29 PM
    Thanks Navi for your questions. The 2.5 will be up as of June 29th as per my email inbox at work.

With the Bold Im starting to think only RIM knows the answer to that at this point.
    06-28-08 06:31 PM
    More than welcome Garz.
    06-28-08 06:32 PM
    Lol Cut...

@Navi ... I was actually thinking that as I wrote it... lol. I definitely get a couple of those PMs.

As cut said, we will try to provide links and explanations rather than just answers.
    06-28-08 06:33 PM
    Awesome Jay and Cut.
    You both should be commended (or committed)
    for doing this
    06-28-08 06:38 PM
    Awesome Jay and Cut.
    You both should be commended (or committed)
    for doing this
    Thanks guys for your support. To add to our/your resources Ms. Mari may be joining to help us with the thread.
    Last edited by cutdacheck2003; 06-30-08 at 08:19 PM.
    06-28-08 06:55 PM
    Hello Crackberry,
    Just wanted to give thumbs up to this forum. I personally know Jayden and Cut. I think this is such a great idea. Both know their information very well. Be free to ask me any question and I'll be more than happy to assit you..

If you don't feel comfortable asking within the forums, you can always email me (marilaboriquita@yahoo.com)or PIN me. Please be sure to state that you are from CB and your CB username when requesting or PIN messaging. I will not accept any pins if you do not state your from CB!!! Thanks

PIN - PM!!!
    Last edited by Msmari; 10-28-08 at 02:54 PM.
    06-28-08 06:59 PM
    Right, that's it, I had to subscribe to this thread! I think this is really going to be a good thing...

Now, if only T-Mobile, Verizon and Rogers employee's would do the same thing...
    06-28-08 07:09 PM
    This is such a great idea!! I do have a question that I'm not sure has been asked before: I currently have a family plan with 3 family members, 2 have motorola phones and I have a nokia. We want to upgrade (at least 2 of us do) to the Bold when it comes out. How far ahead does AT&T set up what the plans are before a phone comes out? Is there a family plan for other BB phones? or does each person have to have a separate plan with SmartPhones? or just separate data plans? Thanks in advance!!
    06-28-08 07:12 PM
    Adding CLASS to the forum! Mari, Jayden & Cut, I am alongtime Palm and Treo user. After Three 680s in less than a year crashin I converted. Last Decembers Treo software update killed a month old unit. I want the media support on the BB I expected to get on the Treo but am gunshy. I read the 'justjoshin' thread & am not sure what to expect. Can you give any details on stability with an 8820?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 07:16 PM
    To our knowledge all data plans are separate. I think that will change, since its such a high demand. We are always making changes and make our customers happy. Stuff changes everyday. I remember when text planwas for each line now they have a family plan!!

This is such a great idea!! I do have a question that I'm not sure has been asked before: I currently have a family plan with 3 family members, 2 have motorola phones and I have a nokia. We want to upgrade (at least 2 of us do) to the Bold when it comes out. How far ahead does AT&T set up what the plans are before a phone comes out? Is there a family plan for other BB phones? or does each person have to have a separate plan with SmartPhones? or just separate data plans? Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by Msmari; 06-28-08 at 07:20 PM.
    06-28-08 07:17 PM
    T? Is there a family plan for other BB phones? or does each person have to have a separate plan with SmartPhones? or just separate data plans? Thanks in advance!!
    Will we see a family data plan in the near future?
    06-28-08 07:18 PM
    this is SUCH a great idea you guys! I've been with AT&T for 18 years and I always have questions. Thanks for doing this!!
    06-28-08 07:18 PM
    Just think of us like your personal At&t reps. lol
    06-28-08 07:26 PM
    I put a bet on it that we would!! First voice then text!! I see data it coming !!!

Will we see a family data plan in the near future?
    06-28-08 07:29 PM
    Adding CLASS to the forum! Mari, Jayden & Cut, I am alongtime Palm and Treo user. After Three 680s in less than a year crashin I converted. Last Decembers Treo software update killed a month old unit. I want the media support on the BB I expected to get on the Treo but am gunshy. I read the 'justjoshin' thread & am not sure what to expect. Can you give any details on stability with an 8820?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Stability of the 8820? In what aspect? You will find that all of the bb's that ATT put out are fine, and to be completely honest and objective the only devices that I have seen that arent as (stable) as they should be are windows mobile devices.
    06-28-08 07:33 PM
    Kudos to both Jayden and Cutdacheck for this great idea! My question is about the ever elusive 4.5 OS. CB reported in its rumors blog that it would not be out until September according to RIM, yet I have heard that it may be coming before that shortly after BIS goes to 2.5. I was wondering what your sources are saying regarding a roll out of 4.5 OS?
    06-28-08 07:41 PM
    I started a thread on the 4.5 "official" from AT&T and I was told soon. but when I looked at the Rim blog that your referring to I was at a loss. i guess the only people who would know is Rim. I know its fustrating just hang in there.
    06-28-08 07:47 PM
    Awesome idea! Talk about personal service from AT&T!!! Whoo hooo.
    06-28-08 07:49 PM
    I know how frustrating it is to sit there and wait for something that we have no clue to when its going to be released. But think of it like this.... IT will pay off!!
    06-28-08 07:51 PM
    I appreciate the prompt reply CDC2003! I will hold on like the other addicts. It is great to have somebody on the inside that is reliable and trustworthy. Thanks for all you and Jayden do to keep us up to date!
    06-28-08 07:52 PM
    I appreciate the prompt reply CDC2003! I will hold on like the other addicts. It is great to have somebody on the inside that is reliable and trustworthy. Thanks for all you and Jayden do to keep us up to date!
    Sure will as soon as we know we will forward that info along.
    06-28-08 07:56 PM
1,420 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD