Need I say more?
    Attached Thumbnails post more Blackberry news-12807.jpg  
    11-22-18 03:36 AM
    Meh. Even Android Central is full of Black Friday/Cyber Monday ads.
    Should be back to normal next week.
    11-22-18 03:46 AM
    Need I say more?
    What news do you have in mind?
    11-22-18 08:02 AM
    What news do you have in mind?
    1)Rumoured launch date of next LE colour
    2)An interview with absolutely any of the Blackberry Mobile TCL UK workers. I met them in Barcelona at the MWC and they seem pretty chatty and open!
    3)A report on where the phones are built
    4) photos and report on the actual MMbo officies or factory
    5) Report on sales (estimated)
    6) Something about Blackberry and the Apps? Interview with the developers...

I could go on...

However, I understand that the sponsorship of the site by North American companies helps keep it going, especially coming up to Black Friday.

7) BBmo Black Friday deals or lack of them. Why? Official informed opinion.
    etc....
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-22-18 10:05 AM
    1)Rumoured launch date of next LE colour
    2)An interview with absolutely any of the Blackberry Mobile TCL UK workers. I met them in Barcelona at the MWC and they seem pretty chatty and open!
    3)A report on where the phones are built
    4) photos and report on the actual MMbo officies or factory
    5) Report on sales (estimated)
    6) Something about Blackberry and the Apps? Interview with the developers...

I could go on...

However, I understand that the sponsorship of the site by North American companies helps keep it going, especially coming up to Black Friday.

7) BBmo Black Friday deals or lack of them. Why? Official informed opinion.
    etc....
    TCL keep things pretty close to the vest. It's also extremely difficult because of the fact that they are based in China.

Do you not think the Bla1ze would want to do this kind of stuff too?

In the old BlackBerry days, we all knew people working in Waterloo - and some of them had loose lips. And when many carriers carried its devices, a lot of leaks came through them as well.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-22-18 10:07 AM
    TCL keep things pretty close to the vest. It's also extremely difficult because of the fact that they are based in China.

Do you not think the Bla1ze would want to do this kind of stuff too?

In the old BlackBerry days, we all knew people working in Waterloo - and some of them had loose lips. And when many carriers carried its devices, a lot of leaks came through them as well.
    Well, it's something to work on, isn't it? I found the guys from marketing and development UK very helpful. I'm sure they'd give interviews about the company. Or anything at all. We get generic Blackberry reports, even though they 'only' do the apps.
    I'm just 'spit balling' as you say your side of the pond. This is the suggestions' section, ain't it?
    Stay positive!!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-22-18 10:26 AM
    Well, it's something to work on, isn't it? I found the guys from marketing and development UK very helpful. I'm sure they'd give interviews about the company. Or anything at all. We get generic Blackberry reports, even though they 'only' do the apps.
    I'm just 'spit balling' as you say your side of the pond. This is the suggestions' section, ain't it?
    Stay positive!!
    I hear you.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-22-18 10:28 AM
    speak of the devil, behold, point 1) has just been fulfilled, and thus the Santa Red has just been launched on the official EU store. Only in dual siM, but on PRE sale all the same. Yippee!
    11-22-18 02:26 PM
    I just popped over to Android Central. It's just pages of Ads. Crackberry is ad-free in comparison!
    11-23-18 12:18 PM
    I just popped over to Android Central. It's just pages of Ads. Crackberry is ad-free in comparison!
    How about that extremely annoying "Black Friday Alert" popup box ad exactly in the way when typing a post on CB right now? Man is that annoying! I suppose it will go away after the Black Friday insanity. I'll be switching over to my ad-free Passport CB app for good if it doesn't go away soon>
    11-23-18 12:23 PM
    AndroidCentral, iMore and Windows Central all have lots more ads compared to CrackBerry. Maybe, BBMo sponsorship isn’t all that bad.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-23-18 03:44 PM
    AndroidCentral, iMore and Windows Central all have lots more ads compared to CrackBerry. Maybe, BBMo sponsorship isn’t all that bad.
    Yeah, when you compare them, it's not bad.
    But, I 'm just suggesting bumping up certain types of news and views I referred to above.
    11-27-18 02:16 PM