Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    12-10-17 03:10 PM
    Even my short post complaining about my stuff being marked as spam, marked as spam! What? Worst, I can't even see what inside of it is wrong AT ALL.. happening so often on cascades Crackberry aka the best CB.
    12-10-17 03:12 PM
    Even my short post complaining about my stuff being marked as spam, marked as spam! What? Worst, I can't even see what inside of it is wrong AT ALL.. happening so often on cascades Crackberry aka the best CB.
    Gotta let go of the BB10 app. It's a disaster.
    12-10-17 03:21 PM
    Is that what it is? I haven't been put on some secret spammer list? That makes me feel better..

About letting go, Noooooo!....
    The_Passporter likes this.
    12-10-17 03:26 PM
    Why just recently I hate this, fix the bar conite! LoL..
    12-10-17 03:26 PM
    Gotta let go of the BB10 app. It's a disaster.
    I don't get it? The BB10 app is working great for me. I prefer it to the android version although I realize that I can't attach pics.
    12-10-17 03:27 PM
    BB10 CB app test -- DPR you are on the spammer list, lol.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    12-10-17 03:30 PM
    I don't get it? The BB10 app is working great for me. I prefer it to the android version although I realize that I can't attach pics.
    No pics, no PMs, temperamental server connections.
    12-10-17 03:30 PM
    I hear you about the pics and pm's but I never use those anyway (well, very rarely) but the connection has been good for me.
    12-10-17 03:32 PM
    I use my laptop about 60% and Passport 40% of the time for CB with the odd post on my P9 and even on the ancient Playbook CB app which is still reasonably fast, believe it or not.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-17 03:37 PM
    Not sure why you guys can't post pictures
    12-11-17 06:16 AM
    Not sure why you guys can't post pictures
    CB10 app?
    12-11-17 06:41 AM
    Crackberry app for android
    12-11-17 06:53 AM
    Technically it's its the forums app
    12-11-17 06:54 AM
    We are discussing the native app.
    12-11-17 07:19 AM
    I hear you about the pics and pm's but I never use those anyway (well, very rarely) but the connection has been good for me.
    Me either, I mean I'd love pix and understand we can't use PM's so I miss so many unless I am awaiting someone special, lol, then I go check but hate the apk. The CB10 bar is great minus pics so I just don't use them as often and if I really need to I will flop over just for that or check PM's once a month or more. I really am nt gonna be the one to say it and complain but I will say I don't understand as enough folks use this version to just give a tiny tweak for pics, screw the pm's as I know that be to tough. We're not dead, we arwe here. It's way better. Something on crackberry server side changed recently for this toi happen though.

I know right Brookie, seriously though!

Did I spam fella? Lol, heck guys I'm no spammer...

Edit: this just happened again headed to apk to write this post then to my system settings to shut down crackberry apk that runs all day unlike the bar file. This is a tough choice guys. Browser version within OEM browser any good?..

This is a new edition, not welcomed!

Crackberry is one of my most used apps and nearly as much to try to help as get help and learn, spread knowledge. The android runtime takes up 15% of my battery already. We can't get a small tweak or least whatever happened on the server side with me recently? If I'm a spammer boot me fully!

'DPR

12-11-17 01:13 PM
    Temperamental server conditions, is that a real thing I mean with my particular issue? It's just a change on the other end or worse, just ME for some reason and they have not seen this yet and look at me to see I am no spammer.

Great words conite, you should of been a lawyer!

With love, DPR
    12-11-17 01:16 PM
    I use my laptop about 60% and Passport 40% of the time for CB with the odd post on my P9 and even on the ancient Playbook CB app which is still reasonably fast, believe it or not.

Posted via CB10
    Hey my bestie number 2 on CB, SO, If I go on my PB the Crackberry app will be in there as in the. Bar and workable? I bet I will have same situation this is definitely a recent server side change, that fully impedes ME, possibly even just my acct as Crackberry is Big but not that big as in FB big. I'm on the terrorist list, aren't I guys, just say it!

Maybe I will use Playbook bar to check it for this as well as I miss my playbook anyway (a little) and it's sitting there with dust (all sad) until I need it for a movie or three to bring to somebody's houses with hdmi to mini.. it's amazing for this! Wish mobdro, showbox or something similar worked. I would be all over it! Kodi, etc.. not to change topics as I know those don't work!

..and back on track. I know it won't happen but I think the CB bar should be maintained like BB10 is as in functional. No add on's, but usable. I dunno but I do know "It doesn't matter what I think"... Crackberry kev, come on brah!

Fix Me Please, DPR

12-11-17 01:24 PM
    We are discussing the native app.
    LoL, sorry... he tried man! Kudos to that!

Edit: Edit test, ping!.....
    Last edited by DreadPirateRegan; 12-11-17 at 01:34 PM. Reason: To test where edit is..
    12-11-17 01:26 PM
    Old Screen Shot Picture from ten seconds ago:

New Screen Shot Picture from here and now:

Yes, I am #MadBrah

Expect tons of photos and PM's conite!

You will be begging for me to go back... haha

Edit: I kind of like this, I don't like change though Nor battery drain as in using the android run time fork when I shouldn't have to. Makes me feel like a victim guys. Can't wait for BB10 to make its miraculous rocky balboa, Philadelphia style comeback!

Will I Still get my notifications? The other app within cobalts PS, besides the forums (somebody said version, 3.3 is best of this forums app?) does that include forums or is this forums only?... do I need that to read news or now I just use "official" or is it fair to say "original" CB for that versus the other .apk for CB besides the forums? Don't some use taptalk or whatever that is called? I may create a post: "How do YOU connect to Crackberry most often?...

PPS: on a positive note: Very responsive for an .apk although I suppose it was built intentionally for this cause.. will post battery screen shots soon... going to shut down run in background NOW. Usually on other .apks notifications still fly-in so that should be good!..

I am going to change the .apk icon to the OEM BBW Crackberry .bar icon (specific enough?) as its much prettier, apk editor on windozzzeeee, here I come. Maybe that will help trick my brain to believe the bar files has been updated.

Maybe one of these days I will do the Autoloader for the vodaphone update to fix a few things and gain back some control, like paying people.
    Last edited by DreadPirateRegan; 12-11-17 at 01:47 PM. Reason: If not written in here as why it's edited, don't tell everyone, geez! :p
    12-11-17 01:32 PM
    Hey my bestie number 2 on CB, SO, If I go on my PB the Crackberry app will be in there as in the. Bar and workable? I bet I will have same situation this is definitely a recent server side change, that fully impedes ME, possibly even just my acct as Crackberry is Big but not that big as in FB big. I'm on the terrorist list, aren't I guys, just say it!

Maybe I will use Playbook bar to check it for this as well as I miss my playbook anyway (a little) and it's sitting there with dust (all sad) until I need it for a movie or three to bring to somebody's houses with hdmi to mini.. it's amazing for this! Wish mobdro, showbox or something similar worked. I would be all over it! Kodi, etc.. not to change topics as I know those don't work!

..and back on track. I know it won't happen but I think the CB bar should be maintained like BB10 is as in functional. No add on's, but usable. I dunno but I do know "It doesn't matter what I think"... Crackberry kev, come on brah!

Fix Me Please, DPR

The CB forum app for the Playbook is in BBW. It is, of course, ancient and simple and to refresh and view functions swipe down from the top. To go back a screen do the old diagonal swipe from the bottom left side of the screen. It's a cool swipe!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-17 02:29 PM
    CB Android app on S7 Edge keeps logging me out. : /
    12-11-17 10:44 PM
    Bring us a update to the BAR so we get pictures, PM's we understand is to big of an update. It's funny how Blackberrys own os so lmany of us here utilize and we as of now have no native all in one ap which we did, it's dying!

On a brighter note, this crackberry forums 3.3 is really nice and smooth considering its a apk.. even some of the movements like hold to get edit are BB10 ish, still though ' update!

Thanks, DPR
    @crackberrykevin #NeverGiveUpHOPE
    12-12-17 12:57 AM
    No issue with my Android devices.
    Try restarting your phone first. If that doesn't work, uninstall then reinstall CB app.
    12-12-17 01:00 AM